blank mind ; clean slate

Maybe he knew why the things that were going on in his life were taking place. But then again,  oh , here we go again with the self pitty bullshit. His mother often telling him with a constant reminder that no one will feel sorry for him. No matter what is going on in his life , others got their own shit to deal with. These words were starting to resonate with him , because for the first time , in a long time , he actually felt loved and cared for. He was just a big ass baby that needed the extra attention he never got when he was younger. Still day by day , he began to puzzle together the pieces that were once long gone and post under that dirty old rug he finally got to throw away. Making room for a new one. Or maybe even two. That's not the point though. Once he lost motivation , he began to gain a weird sense of confidence. Although lately, he had lost his self im a maze of darkness and just very little light , he still had hope for things to go right again. Not saying he was taking many left turns , but he did indeed make the wrong turn a very long time ago and just now realized that this place and time was exactly where he was suppose to be.  He knew he was doing exactly what fate wanted him to do. No longer fighting back , but instead he just took it all in. Relaxed. Exhaling and inhaling. Breathing once more for his mind was beginning to free itself. Boy , did he long to go for a run right now , all being it 12:22 am.  He felt as if his crowd was with those that were just like him. Was he beginning to find himself in the midst of looking for nothing? For in this very moment,  he wanted nothing more than to just lay in bed. All day,  and all night. That was what he honestly wanted. And God was providing. A very deep , deep sleep. His mind was blank , and his slate clean once again. Oh , and by the way. He found a new passion. Maybe this could he the one thing that could take him all the way. Where to , you ask? Shit , he didn't even know himself.  But somewhere far away from his past.