Untitled Part 44

A lot of the shit that you think matters. Does not. You can try your hardest to make something go your way or to avoid something. But if something is meant to happen , it will. And even if it isn't meant to happen , it will. Point is , whatever happens , you can't change it. And you can't help it. The only thing that we can control at most is ourselves. Our actions. Our reactions. Our emotions. Our thoughts. Our words. Our choices. And even with all that we can control , the latter is just greater. Meaning that all the outside forces , and energy can't be contained or controlled. Although there may be patterns of certain things , like things that happen daily at your job , or in your house , its just one thing that's already meant to happen. Like say you walk your dog everyday when you get home from work and he shits in that same lawn that you don't want him to. Its a pattern that has already been established , and until you decide to break that pattern , by say , maybe walking on the opposite street next time you walk your dog , its just all in all beginning a new pattern of crossing the street every time you walk your dog , in order to avoid that lawn he shits on.

I think that it would take something extraordinary in order to break that pattern indefinitely. Like say , your neighbor gets tired of your dog taking shits on his lawn. So when you're walking by one day , he walks outside and tells you something and scolds your dog for doing that because he knows it isn't completely your fault but its neither the dogs fault. So he scolds both of you and in him doing that he changes the pattern in your head and in your dogs head. So from that day forward , your dog no longer wants to shit on that lawn and you get to freely walk your dog on your normal path. Hence creating yet another pattern. But one that you find satisfying. 

I believe that we can change a lot of the patterns that we feel like we don't like or don't want to be apart of any more , and make it so these patterns can benefit us instead and make us that much more happier in our daily life. We just need to find different ways to go about things and remember that even the slightest change , can effect us greatly , but for the better.