Untitled Part 56

Last night , I got lost. I went for my usual once a week drive after washing my car and taking a walk around then north side of the playa del ray neighborhood. You know , only because its closer to where I live and I didn't wanna cross the bridge over to the Venice side. I was walking around aimlessly just trying to see new things , even though I've been there bout a hundred times. With one air pod in my ear , and the other listening to the sound of the beach. My eyes focusing on things that seem odd to me is what usually happens. So I'm never really looking at my feet beneath me. I just happened to trip on the sidewalk but it was okay because only one person in a car seen , and I laughed it off so my face wasn't quick to turn red. As I made my way back to my car , I had found the street that I originally planned on parking and smoking because that spot just holds an amazing view but its okay because I only parked about 10 minutes up the street. Which isn't too bad considering the epic fucking hills that these homes are built on. And damn , are these some amazing fucking houses that I'm walking by. I always love being around this area because a part of me feels at home there. Like if maybe one day I may get the chance to own one of the houses and make it my very own home. Some day eh. 

So as I'm back in my car now , getting ready to take a hit of my ganja , I realize that I ran out.... Again. Which was heartbreaking because I really wanted to zone out and chill on my way back home. But I guess it was cool because down the line , I wasn't so damn faded that I was actually able to remain calm and find my way back home once I got lost about 30 minutes in the wrong fucking direction. Hahaha. I was damn near bout to go down south to Mexico. But with 3% left on my cracked phone screen and my ability to recognize the streets I was on. I eventually made my way back. So let me take it back a little to how I got lost. So I was driving around Culver City and Venice and all them nice areas. And I'm so comfortable at this point thinking I know where I'm going , that I decide to continue driving , without my knowledge , I'm actually headed North East. When I live the complete opposite direction. At first it was okay because I was like ah , I'll just head back home once i feel like it. But I didn't realize how late it was already. Then I started to panic cause all of a sudden , I was in these ghetto ass back streets just going in circles. SO I was like alright , let me just turn around and try to go back the way I came. But I ended up getting even turned around more , and strayed even further away from my house. So I put my car in park , look up my house on maps , and just start gunning it back to my house cause my phone was now on 1% , its about 1 in the morning , people are looking at me sketch as fuck , I was getting bad vibes , and plus the screen is all fucked up so I had to rely on the voice of the maps girl to know where I was going. 

Once I made it back to the beach side , I knew my way from there. So I thanked my phone and drove off to my house without a second thought. It was a fun lil trip , but naw , never again. LMFAO. I ain't leaving the crib without my phone charged and gas in the whip. Cause I'm not trying to die out here in these streets in a dumbass way. Some of these people ain't got shit to lose and even worse , nothing to gain , so its best I don't test my luck. At the end of the day I know God got me , but still , these streets ain't nothing to play with , especially when it's late at night.