Untitled Part 16

U could be mad at a moment or mad at the day. And today I learned that. Simply by getting hurt in playing the sport I Love. Basketball. I felt like crying the moment that I realized that I had got hurt. The reason being is because I've been working. I've been working my ass off. Grinding daily , playing basketball for hours on end. Every other day if not damn day. No matter what time I wake up in the day , whether it be 5 in the morning or 6 in the afternoon , getting up and getting that work in. Going on a run. Going to the sand dunes. Running in the hills. Hitting the weights. And eating as healthy as possible with the given food. The reason that I wanted to cry and just be mad about it the rest of my day , wasn't because I got hurt. But because of all the hard work that I've been doing just to get yet another obstacle .  At the moment , I was ready to just give everything up right there and then. The daily grinding. The eating healthy. The positive mindset. The killer mindset. The hustler mindset. But then I remembered. Well I already been through this and now I know what to do. This is actually what I've been preparing for. Not to get better. But to prepare my body and mind to comeback from anything , even stronger , better ,smarter , faster than before. And that's exactly what im going to do. Im going to be smart about this. Im going to take the time to recover and heal properly. Slowly. But surely. And im going to comeback even stronger than before. Im continuing to strive to be the bet me possible and this is just a test that I have to pass. Thank God for being with me every step of the way. Now its back to square one. So when I said U could be mad at the moment or the the whole day , I hope U understand the difference and choose to be mad at only the moment , in the right moment, instead of the whole day.