Untitled Part 61

Earlier on , I went drove to the gym a different route than I usually go to. Which was random as fuck in the first place.Then I saw Emilio walking across the street by the school. So I pulled over to talk to him for a bit and he ended up asking for a ride to the carniceria and of course I said yes cause I was going that way anyways. So we chopped it up for a bit in as we made our way to that corner street. And it was a pretty cool conversation. So then as I get to the gym, the trip about it,  was that there was like 5 cop cars lined up outside so I guess something must have gone down before I got there. Then , as I parked my car , as I usually been doing this past week , I sit and drink my smoothie and watch the sunset for a few minutes then I head inside. But today , my smoothie dropped all over my passenger floor side. So I was like fuck man. I was more distraught then angry because I hadn't eaten all day and that was going to be my first meal to break my fast. But I sucked it up , got my stuff , and went on inside to hoop. As im getting ready , stretching and getting mentally ready to play , this one dude that I seen for the second time there , just starts talking to me and then he start talking bout how he sees a energy on me that's magnifying and masculine. And a few other things but this dude was all over the place. Cause next thing you know , this fool starts talking bout how im going to die soon and how im going to overdose on drugs. But I don't even do any drugs. Shit I hardly ever even drink liquor. All I do is smoke my ganja and chill. So that's been in the back of my mind since he said it and it has me a bit scared because of all the trauma I got in my head from previous shit that I have been through. He goes along talking for a few more minutes about music , programming human , and basketball. Which was alright. But yeah , I just told bro like chill , I aint even ready to die yet fam. My life barely getting started. Like im still young homie. Lol. Well ,hopefully none of that shit true and may Allah keep me protected and guided. OH YEAH , AND BY THE WAY. THE MOON IS BACK. ITS AT A QUARTER MOON RIGHT NOW. BUT ITS NORTH OF WHERE IT IS USUALLY AT.