Lost n Unguided

He had been feeling as if death was following close for some while now. Creeping in behind him , but he mo longer cared. He no longer ger feared death. He no longer feared leaving this here earth. All alone , for He had been that for far too long. Although family was his motivation for a lot of the things he was doing. He felt as if something was being hidden from him. He couldn't bare it any longer so he decided to go after it. And all his eyes could see was a heart shaped icon. And LOVE were the letters. That's all he was able to see. Nothing less. Nothing more. He wasn't given up persay. But he was just tired. Tired of trying and failing over and over again. Never finding his spot. His thing. Himself. So he finally decided to just let go. And let God.

But U see. That was his only thing. He was following God. But didn't know where to. He honestly didn't even know of God was real... But his faith remained strong for he had testimonies of his faith. He was still alive , wasn't he. So that was all he needed in order to continue to believe in God. But his faith was wavering. He felt weaker than ever before. And he relied on his strength all this time. But he felt as if his grip was slipping. And even though he tried his hardest to hold on. He just didn't know if it was worth all the pain. Gripping so hard he felt the blood dripping down. Down his arm. Down his face. Down past through his very fucking soul.

How much longer will he have to hold on for.