Untitled Part 15

Maybe. Just maybe the world is yours. Maybe you can have it all. Everything you ever wanted.Everything that you ever dreamed of. The perfect world in your mind , can possibly become your every day reality. That is , if you do know what you truly want. But. Whose to say , what you want right now , you would want tomorrow as well?  Do you know what you truly want in this life of yours? What is it that you truly value? Where is it that you want to live? How do you want your life to be? How are you going to make your living? Why do you choose to live that way? Who do you want around you , spending your time with you? And when do you want to start living the life that you felt was meant for you?

I think most people ask themselves this everyday. How can I live the life that was truly meant for me to live. No pain. No shame. No misery. Just bliss. A beautiful , blissful life. 

Honestly , I like to think that we all already know the answer to this question deep down inside. But we're just stuck in a mentality of fear. Afraid to go after what is truly ours. Afraid of living a different way of life. Afraid of failing. Afraid that we're just wasting our time. Afraid that we aren't living up to our potential. Afraid that we will, be judged and ridiculed. Or maybe even afraid of dying , simply trying to live. 

Hopefully one day , we can all overcome this fear. And live the way we were meant to.