Shower Thoughts

Why is it that the best thoughts often come to us in the shower? Whilst bathing ourselves? I think it has to do with the fact that we're most likely completely naked(kinda weird if you're not but hey , I use to shower in my underwear sometimes when I was young) , therefore being the most vulnerable that you'll possibly ever be throughout the day. Unless you walk around naked all the fucking time then hey , whatever. But while being naked and barefoot , I believe , this causes us to be grounded. Not only physically but in every type of way. Mentally , spiritually , universally. We're just more in tune with what's truly going on around us and letting all the wave lengths of the universe , flow within and throughout our whole body. Affecting us a whole. Basically , this is the closest thing to actual freedom that we're going to experience. Although a daily thing for many of us , thank God. This very forgettable moment in our days , can quite possibly be one of the biggest things in our lives. They say that when we shower , we cleanse ourselves. Not only our body , but we release any negative energy , any negative thought , and we feel completely brand new after stepping out of a nice shower. With that being said , the reason is quite simple honestly. We just allow ourselves to be present in that moment. We let all our thoughts and worries and worldly problems just compile throughout the day or night and when we finally get that little bit of time to just focus on our self care and cleansing of the body , the mind follows and does the same. So we release all the bullshit and just let what's meant for us to actually think about , to be thought about. Unknowingly. Its basic "muscle memory" you could say. Once our minds get used to that time frame we spend in the shower , it adjust our thinking as well. And that's why we have some of the best ideas and conversations with one self because we don't need to do waste any energy trying to think , allowing our thoughts to flow out more naturally. Thats why some of the best singing happens in the shower. Cause we're already naked , so who gives a fuck if someone hears your voice right ? It's just one less thought to think about. One less useless worry. Basically , by letting yourself simply be naked , walk into a space and let water fall over your body as you just stand there , without even knowing it or thinking about it , you're letting the universe do its thing without any interference and that's when you're able to just let things fall into place around you. You're giving up your control and that's the hardest thing to do. To just be.