O1

Kim Minjeong
active now

"wow, I can't believe you really want to learn guitar like that" Aeri shook her head in disbelief as she sat on the worn-down leather couch in Ryujin's garage, looking at Minjeong who was holding a guitar and trying desperately to press her fingers on the fret board to create a sound.

"trust me, I will be a guitarist before the music festival" she responds with a groan, retracting her hand from the guitar and staring at it in horror, looking at the marked lines on her fingers from pressing too much.

"I guess our little drummer wants to expand her horizons" Heejin walked by, sipping on her soda before passing one over to Yeji who had just finished setting up the sound system for their instruments.

"hey! My height has nothing to do with this" Minjeong frowns before getting the cue to plug her guitar in from Yeji who was looking at her laptop where they're recording their practices.

"I mean, I don't have a problem with me playing the drums for you. But I have a problem with you, as our drummer, playing guitar for us" Aeri slouched, watching Minjeong adjust the volume and how her guitar would sound.

Heejin laughs, picking up the acoustic guitar while the eager learner tries to apply some music theory on the guitar she's holding, only to wince in pain every now and then.

"I guess we'll be playing more acoustic ballads from now on" Yeji chuckles, looking at Minjeong who was the one being teased. It's payback for all the times she teased her.

"yea right, the only thing your piano is useful for" Minjeong retaliates, sticking her tongue out while the others burst out laughing at how the leader is being teased again.

"anyway, have you done anything aside from learning how to fill in Aeri's role?" Ryujin inquired, pulling up the straps of her bass before connecting the cable to ensure no static sounds while Aeri synced her notes with the kick.

"nope, I'm way too uninspired to write a new single" Minjeong shakes her head rather too enthusiastically considering how bad it is for them to just keep playing covers at the gigs they go to.

That attitude won't land them any record deals some time in the future.

"I need something pretty to spark a topic or something" she adds hand gestures to exaggerate what she meant, them nodding in response.

"that sucks, I don't want another sad song from Yeji" Heejin jests, yelping after since a marble landed on her head after Yeji threw it at her.

"shut up and start practicing"