19

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"alright, what's up? You're extra weird today" was how Minjeong greeted her along with sheets shuffling, she just probably woke up after Jimin texted her.

"you're one to speak when you're the weirdest of them all" Jimin rolled her eyes, heart pounding from just hearing her voice on the other line.

"pft, you're the most alien- seriously, what's up?" Jimin laughs at her response.

"I missed you" Jimin shyly covered her mouth with her hoodie, even if Minjeong couldn't see her, she still feels her face heating up with the thought of telling Minjeong all this.

It's embarrassing to even think about.

"aww, I knew it you missed me" Minjeong responds, the usual way that she does which always has Jimin rolling her eyes.

"so cocky" Jimin comments, causing Minjeong to burst out laughing.

"hey, since we're here, I found a song that Yeji wrote back then. Wanna listen?" Jimin felt her heart thumping, she could basically feel her heartbeat in her ears as Minjeong had just asked her if she wants to listen to her singing.

Who wouldn't swoon over that?

"sure, I'll go get Winter" Jimin giggled.

"but you're Winter"

"I call my guitar, Winter" the two burst out laughing and Jimin could hear shuffling and shifting before a sound resonated within something hollow and wooden, which she assumes is 'Winter'.

"alright, don't fall in love, ok?" Jimin let out a half-hearted 'ew' before Minjeong started the intro with some palm-muted plucking which sounded way too good to be true.

Give me five more minutes
Baby, I'm not finished loving you
I don't wanna end it when we're only just beginning
Give me five more minutes, aww yeah

'don't fall in love my ass' Jimin mentally scoffs, burying half of her face beneath the collar of her oversized hoodie as she listened to Minjeong's sweet voice singing heavens into her ears.

How would it be difficult not to like someone like her, really?

Right now, you just look too good to me
I cannot fathom letting you leave
You've got important places to be
Just please, not yet
Please, not yet

Give me five more minutes
Baby, I'm not finished loving you
I don't wanna end it when we're only just beginning
Give me five more minutes, ooh yeah
Ooh

Thinking about it, these are one of the perks of liking someone in a band. She could think that she's being seranaded and she doesn't care because she's enjoying every minute of it.

Do you think you could just wait a while?
I think I could make it worth your while
I know that being late ain't your style
But, please say "Yes"
Please say "Yes"

Give me five more minutes
Baby, I'm not finished loving you
I don't wanna end it when we're only just beginning
Give me five more minutes
Aww yeah

Ooh
Please say "Yes"
Please say "Yes"
Please say "Yes, yes, yes" Oh

If only Minjeong knew, she can have Jimin saying 'yes' instantaneously with just a song.

Please say "Yes"
Please say
Please say "Yes"

And give me five more minutes
Five more minutes holdin' you
Baby, I'm not finished and I'm only just beginning
Give me five more minutes

Jimin applauded, feeling the blushes on her cheeks ever so prominently. Minjeong is both a dork and a sweetheart, and also a pervert, Jimin won't ever forget that time that Minjeong boldly checked a woman's ass out while they were walking.

"cheesy, right?" Minjeong spoke after towing her guitar at the back, Jimin could only laugh because as cheesy as the song is, it's actually nice.

She thinks that the fact that Yeji writes most of their songs is underrated, because Minjeong have been throwing samples after samples of Yeji's throwaway's and it always sounded good but not perfect. Yeji is quite the leader as well if she's serious and Jimin admires that.

But she doesn't have a crush on her.

"it's good. She's a good songwriter" Minjeong chuckles a bit.

"yea, she is. I actually tried talking to Chaeryeong or Yizhuo if they have sources we can give some samples too since it's a waste if no one got to hear it" Jimin hums in agreement, they're way too good to be a mediocre band.

Which is why Yizhuo has been working her ass, dragging Chaeryeong or Aeri around to look for gigs or agencies.

"I aspire to have her cheesy writing capabilities. It's difficult to always express the most specific of feelings in a song that lasts for a few minutes" Jimin just kept quiet. Minjeong rarely ever got serious, and she rarely ever opens up about some things which is why Jimin is giving her the opportunity to do so.

Because maybe, that's another reason to like Kim Minjeong.

A/N: I swear, wattpad is trolling me. First is that it double my chapters, and suddenly when I checked what chapters I've published it says that chapter 18 is a draft? Like what?