44

Yoo Jimin
active now

Change is inevitable.

And it all started when the procrastinators returned from the gig at the resort after two days of being absent, which meant they are diving down to doing their studies for the upcoming exam.

But it all turned into a frenzy when the group has had some small record labels flocking over to get them signed in so they can rush to trademark the band name for them to capitalize it.

Now, here Minjeong was, on her bed with a book she's holding over her face.

"God, Yooji, I can't study" Minjeong whined for the umpteenth time, causing Jimin to chuckle, finishing the last bits of the reviewer she made for the first and second day of the exams.

"maybe you should stop thinking about your fangirls first and get your mind in those books, hm?" oh, right, their fan base had grown as well, meaning that they have more fangirls, specially Ryujin and Heejin who were the main attraction for the ladies.

But that doesn't mean that the other members don't get a fair share of fangirls.

Like Kim Minjeong.

"hey, she's just a junior wanting an autograph" Jimin rolled her eyes so hard at this, obviously Minjeong would think like that, what she doesn't know is how impure those intentions the girls have.

'why can't she just ask me to be her girlfriend so those thirsty girls can keep their hands to themselves?' Jimin frowns. Jealousy is building up inside her again, seeing Minjeong get surrounded by these girls at school.

In rare occasions, if they're like Jihan, then they would sometimes see her around and ask for pictures.

Sometimes even asking for Jimin to take their pictures, but Minjeong always insisted that she would take the selfie for them instead. She knows that it's her lover's way of making it up to her in the slightest way, so as to not offend her and all.

But Jimin can't help it.

Everybody is starting to want Minjeong, and her guts can't handle that.

"Yooji" hands fly to her shoulders, giving it a light squeeze that makes her sigh, that along with Minjeong's soothing voice that dropped an octave lower.

"don't be jealous of them, hm? I've only got my eyes on you" Minjeong telling her that she's jealous makes her feel ashamed that she's feeling that way in the first place, there's a lot of feelings she has for Minjeong that she's yet to come in terms with and the one that tops it all is her jealousy.

She never thought of herself as a jealous person at all.

It even took her some time to get used to Jihan who was this energetic bunny that kept showering Minjeong with compliments despite her establishing that she sees Minjeong as a sunbae, or a sister.

Jimin was too caught up with her thoughts that she forgot to respond. Hearing a slight rustle behind her before arms wrap around her neck from behind, Minjeong lightly swaying.

"Yooji, don't be like this. I don't like it when you're sad and it's because of me" Minjeong spoke in a cutesy way, but the way her voice is still an octave lower from her normal speaking voice had Jimin going crazy.

The duality in just the tone of her voice is driving her insane.

"do you need some quiet time?" Jimin couldn't respond somehow, as if her body functions suddenly shut down. The ongoing feeling of doubt and anxiety flooding her systems, and she doesn't like how one girl smiling at Minjeong is affecting her.

"ok, I'll go make you something downstairs" Minjeong loosened her hold on Jimin's neck before turning towards the door.

But Jimin held her arm before she could leave, getting up from her chair before engulfing Minjeong in a hug. It's the least she can do to at least assure herself, because she'd feel guilty if Minjeong were to be the one who does that for her.

"stay. I'm sorry" Jimin mutters, voice muffled as she buried her face on the curve of Minjeong's neck. The latter's hands caressing her back makes her sigh, applying more of her weight on Minjeong who giggles, walking them both back at Jimin's chair before sitting down with Jimin on her lap, still holding her.

"aigoo, you're such a baby when you want to" Minjeong coos placing her cheek on Jimin's shoulder as they remained in that position.

"shut up" Minjeong laughs at the older girl's snappy response which contradicted her affectionate body cuddling with her.

"don't worry about them, ok? They don't get my attention and you're the one I like" Minjeong whispers assurance which washed a sense of guilt over the taller girl on top.

"I hope I'm not driving you away like this" the times when Jimin is more vocal about her feelings are the moments that Minjeong appreciates because the girl trusts her with the vulnerability and burden she's carrying since it has been made obvious that there's a lot that Jimin doesn't understand about what she's feeling.

The least Minjeong could do is listen and understand.

"you're not. I'm staying wherever you are, as long as you want me here"

jaeayjae

I hope all miss Winter Kim 😂