42

Ning Yizhuo
active now

It was cold during the morning with the approaching winter season, while the others were drinking coffee or eating noodles, cursing at Minjeong for her season while they wait a little for Yeji and Ryujin's engines to be warm and also for the marketing duo that Yizhuo had acquired.

Some of them were a little dazed from how early they were required to get out of bed, some were trying to get sleep off their system, some were recounting the instruments that they have and the other equipment they need.

"are they coming or not?" Ryujin inquired impatiently, Yeji was taking too long with ordering them some noodles and she was getting way too hungry.

"they're on their way"

"how far is this 'on their way'?"

"dude, here, snickers, you're not you when you're hungry" Aeri tapped her shoulder, handing over a chocolate bar that Ryujin tore open, taking a large bite out of it.

"yah, Winter, Yeji is calling you" Heejin says groggily, the said girl jogs up to Yeji to see why she's been called.

Everyone is sleepy and would like to go back to bed now.

"finally! Some noodles!" Ryujin cheers, taking her cup of noodles and sitting at the opened trunk of Yeji's SUV, savoring the flavor for the cold weather and for her empty stomach.

"yah, Kim, here's yours" they were all distributing the tray full of cup noodles while Yizhuo was busying herself with her phone, looking through messages and emails while looking around to see if the duo had arrived.

They're early anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue if they arrived a little later, but her band are a bunch of impatient sleepyheads so the duo better hurry up.

She grumbles under her breath, frustrated at the amount of emails left unanswered, there was even one a month and a half ago.

"it's too early to get stressed you know" Aeri appeared right next to her, holding a cup of noodles that were steaming, she was probably still waiting for it to cool down until its a little warmer.

"I can't help it" Yizhuo sighs while Aeri let out a little smile.

"then I can some breakfast would help?" Aeri offered the cup of noodles, and before Yizhuo could refuse, the older girl took out another steaming cip of her own before moving towards Heejin and the others.

Yizhuo was surprised but she did appreciate the gesture.

Not knowing that there's a blush tainting her cheeks.

"alright! We're here, we're here!" the group turned to the two who were carrying backpacks, leaving Heejin surprised.

"Chuu? Yves? What the fuck are you doing here!?"

⬥⬥⬥

"psst" Hyunjin tries to catch Chaeryeong's attention, but she was too focused with the book in front of her. It was study week since next week marks the beginning of exams, and they're all required to study by groups of 4.

Hyunjin is at the other desk with Minju and some other students while Chaeryeong was at the desk nearby with Jisu, Yuna, and Jimin.

"psst, Lee Chaeryeong" Hyunjin whisper-yelled, her whisper with the same volume as a normal speaking volume.

"yah, shut up" Jisu was quick to shut her up but Hyunjin didn't care about the superior position the girl holds.