O5

Hwang Yeji
active now

"ok, that's a wrap. Good job with the song, Winter, and the rap verses, Aeri and Ryujin, thanks, for the vocals, thanks Heejin" Yeji stated after their finished recording their new song in her tiny studio, all were showing signs of exhaustion from the strenuous practices where they had to play the same song over and over to perfection.

As their leader, she can understand the importance of practice, and now they're finished. But she also wanted to raise a concern of hers, looking at each member.

"you remember that small local radio show from Suwon?" the girls nodded at this, anticipating the following words from their leader.

"last year they told us to be on hold until further notice, and yesterday they texted me" they were at the edge of their seats, wanting to know what the future holds for their small band.

"ooh~"

"They told me a lot of requirements about the band. I realized that we need to be prepared before we get on that radio show, so..." the others groaned, not knowing why it had to be difficult to just be a band and earn money from it.

"We need a manager"

"what! How will we even do that!?"

"you idiots never let me finish, do you?" the girls kept quiet instantaneously, not wanting to prolong this any further since they're all tired for the day.

"for that, I found a perfect fit... with a minor downside" they all looked at each other worried since Yeji usually handles most things to prevent any issues or at least lessen it as much as possible, to hear that she acquired a person with a downside.

That's new, because, to them, Yeji is usually the downside. Cue the high fives.

"she had simultaneously agreed and also scammed me of my money, and of course, to motivate her work ethics, she also set down a price"

"ooh~ it's a 'she'"

"yes, because I know how good you guys are at bullying to the point that I don't think a guy can handle it" the group laughs at her response, ultimately agreeing that they wouldn't want to make another Yeji who has the longest extent of patience in the world.

"and that means... we would need to work harder. She books us the gigs and seals the deals, we perform" they nodded, patting Minjeong's shoulder who swats their hands away, complaining that they should try writing a song to see how difficult it would be.

"ok, but who's the manager?" Aeri inquires, suddenly Yeji pursed her lips, a blank expression on her face as the Japanese girl waited for an answer.

"it's a better favor for you not to know"

And the group burst out laughing at Aeri's perplexed expression.

Oh, if only she knew.

⬥⬥⬥