63

Hwang Yeji
active now

"how is it?"

"she's been glaring at me for an hour now"

"I'm guessing she hasn't progressed at all"

The band watched the girls from afar, sighing as their list of extravagant stunts to do at prom to propose to Jimin all failed because either Minjeong chickened out or a certain Jeon Heejin was a cockblocker. They're all looking miserable in their suits as they tried to rake their braincells for every last one.

"I'm killing a Jeon Heejin if the night ends and Yoo Jimin isn't my girlfriend"

"chill! I'm thinking of something!"

"better think fast cause I see a broken spotlight that I could shove up your ass!"

"chill!"

"ok, you two, shut the fuck up and face the wall" Yeji stepped in before Minjeong could rush backstage and do the deed of shoving a large object through Heejin's anus.

"b-but-"

"she started it!"

"face. the. wall!"

"yes, leader-nim" the two bowed their heads and went to the corner to reflect on their actions while Yizhuo chuckles at Yeji's sudden shift in power that she was able to shut them up despite being the person that the team teases the most.

"so, the opening song is over, the dance is over, the main event is over, the prom is gonna be over in 30 minutes" Aeri listed off as they continue to burn their heads for more ideas. But the one where Minjeong went outside and had a conversation with Jimin was completely unintentional, which is why she got cockblocked.

"we don't have much time. Some of the kids would start inviting them out for an after prom party at a beach or something" Ryujin says, stressing over how Yeji remained quiet, scrolling through her phone calmly.

And once she looked up, she didn't look concerned at all.

"Minjeong got her driver's license recently, right?" she suddenly asked which caused the other two to be confused.

"yea? I drive her to her test" Aeri responded before Yeji nods and went back to scrolling.

"why'd you as-"

"you brought your car, right?" Ryujin was silenced by the leader who wasn't specifying anything, so she reluctantly nods.

"ok, give me your keys" but she didn't question it anymore because Yeji is the most reliable one they have right now, and as soon as she took the keys, she took out hers and went over to Minjeong, tapping her shoulder before handing over Yeji's keys to her car.

Ryujin and Aeri were beyond confused now as they watched Minjeong squeal, embrace Yeji before running over to the other council girls.

"what did you do?" Aeri asked as soon as Yeji got back with them, now with Heejin who was visibly sulking.

"gave her my keys so she can do one last thing to end the night" Yeji explained before telling them all to make a timer for 20 minutes, and reminding them to get ready to tail Ryujin's car which she will be driving.

"so, you mean..."

"Yeji's last resort extravaganza is on the go"

"but it's not extravagant..."