64

Ning Yizhuo
active now

"that's all of it..." Yeji groans as soon as she plopped a box full of their belongings, dusting her hands before gazing over at the empty room, no furniture, no life, just empty.

"yup, this is really it" Heejin comments, also sharing the same feelings for the room that was once filled with life, now hollow. They made a lot of memories here, making music together, discussing future plans for their band, celebrating Minjeong's birthday here, sharing the hottest gossips.

That year had all passed.

"guys, you better get moving. Chaeryeong's doing rounds of inspection" Yizhuo appeared, seeing all of them standing frozen as they looked at the empty room. It makes her smile just thinking about how this band is closer than one could ever assume.

It makes her happy that she's met these bunch of clowns, and that they seeked for her help to make them more successful.

"ugh, the new president is worse than Jisu" Ryujin huffed, slouching her shoulders as she lazily picked up a box and dragged her feet towards the door. The others chuckled and did the same, it's a simple farewell for the room that made up their memories.

Minjeong was the last one to leave, plopping the boxes down before taking one last glance at the room, a glance that grew to become a stare.

"you might not want to be caught by Chaeryeong" Yizhuo predicted that she may want to stay longer, and when the latter looked at her with a lopsided grin, it only made her laugh out loud.

"I got one last thing to do" Minjeong says, entering the room as Yizhuo followed, she saw the former taking out a marker before doodling a small guy looking bored, adding a chat bubble that says 'new president sux'.

"perfect" she beams before putting the cap back on and finally exiting the room, closing the lights and the door, and locking it. She was a little hesitant when handing Yizhuo the key, but the latter took it from her so she didn't need to try harder.

Yizhuo knew that Minjeong had a lot more to say since she's been a little distant with all of them that Jimin had to be extra clingy with her, unlike their usual cat and dog relationship which only sprouted when the two became official.

She knows that she's on the rough right now since the year is ending, people have finished the elections, Chaeryeong winning by a landslide, Yizhuo became Vice President because Yuna wanted to become their annoying little secretary. And now the students are studying for CSATs, well most of them but the Procrastinators.

With the time Yizhuo had spent with the band, she realized all of them were lagging behind with what they want to do in the future. It's not that she doesn't believe in their musical capabilities, but it feels like all of them don't want high school to end.

With Minjeong walking ahead of her with a slightly slumped posture that she failed to conceal, Yizhuo felt like she should do something to motivate the group's powerhouse of a member.

But at the same time, she doesn't see a reason to because she knows that the band will do a better job at doing that.

— — —

"we left a lot of stuff there, huh?" Yeji awkwardly chuckles, trying to lighten up the mood as they stuffed the back of their cars with boxes of their belongings. She's not stupid, she knows there has been something going on with the others, and she knows that it bothers her too.