4O

jaeayjae

aye, we're already at chapt 40 wHaT. Anyways, mandatory thanks to you all who have stuck around to see another wacky chapter that the author has concocted, enjoy~

———

Kim Minjeong
active now

"listen up!" Yizhuo walked in the room, carrying no tablet, Aeri tailing right behind with a sheepish smile on her face.

"listen to me because shits are about to get serious" now that got their attention.

"tomorrow, you all better be packed. We're going out of Seoul, because I've booked you a gig at a resort for the first and second day of study week. I've sent excuse letters to your subject teacher and have talked to Jisu unnie for this" the group had different reactions, others gasped, others cheered, others were too shocked to even make a sound.

"there's 3 local radio shows calling the office right now, and they want to interview you" the band burst out, cheering, high fiving each other and smacking their backs, screaming while Aeri ran to Yizhuo with arms wide open, giving her a large hug with a kiss on the cheek after.

That's why she's called 'the girl who kisses everything'.

"we did it! Thank you manager-nim, we will work harder!" the group lined up in front of Yizhuo, all chanting their gratitude and bowing at the same time.

"don't get too ahead of yourselves. That gig at the resort is enough to pay an office's worth of money" the girls were too ecstatic to be downed by a simple fact that they need more money to pay their manager.

"I've got you guys a marketing team or just duo. So, you guys better work harder"

"yes, manager-nim! The procrastinators do not disappoint!"

Once Yizhuo left the room after Yuna called her for an emergency meeting, the group all turned their heads towards Minjeong with a creepy smile before dashing towards her, pulling the chair that they encounter, Heejin had to pull the beanbag towards Minjeong before sitting on it.

All of them looking like kids being told that it's storytime, except as teenagers, and that makes it look way creepier.

"so..." Ryujin started, her palms nestling her chin as if she's in some photoshoot that she needed to just do a flower pose to express her exaggerated interest in what Minjeong has to say.

"how was it?" Heejin followed, her deep voice making everything sound like a creepy interrogation from kids stuck in a teenagers body.

"uh... what?" Minjeong was confused and a little disturbed, her band members all turning their heads and running towards her as if it's a choreographed event is hella creepy.

"don't be shy, tell us" Yeji follows, her voice sounding deeper than it normally is. What's going on with everyone and doing creepy things? Minjeong doesn't even have a damn idea about what they're implying.

"it's ok, we won't laugh" Aeri tilts her head to the side as she says this with a smile, Minjeong looked at the others and found them in the same position, same posture.

It's was quite unnerving.

"what... are you guys- will you stop being creepy for a sec?!" Minjeong lashes out, but the group doesn't even flinch. And she's a sliver away from reaching for her phone to dial the emergency number.