22

Kim Minjeong
active now

"a sleepover" Minjeong repeats, eyes fixated on Jimin's face to see if any of this is fabricated and is just an elaborate prank to get her to stop working for a bit.

"like girl stuffs where you do pillow fights and watch sappy romance-"

"hey! Not all girls do that" Jimin delivers a smack on her shoulder, making her laugh.

"but you're serious" Jimin nods.

"but I have to-"

"aye, no more excuses. You're going, even Aeri is going. No work, for the whole weekend, just the four of us, in Aeri's house" Minjeong thought about it for a bit, it seems tempting but she has to do a lot of writing in case either Yizhuo or Yeji rejects her ideas, and she also has to do Jisu's favor, also helping Aeri out with this and that.

"great! We'll pick you up at 4 because she agreed that we need to have lunch before, now go to class before I give you a pink slip" Minjeong scrambles on her feet, shoving her stuff inside her bag as she jogged towards her classes while closing the zipper of her bag.

She didn't know what just happened, but she is informed, charismatically, that she has no choice but to join them in a sleepover.

Her mind was too clouded that she didn't notice a girl in front of her, both seemingly absent-minded as they collided into each other, falling on their bums and clutching their head.

It seemed as if she's not the only one in a hurry.

Minjeong regained composure as she saw the sprawled books scattered, as well as some pens and paper, realizing that this girl's bag was open.

"oh, I'm sorry" she quickly apologizes, helping the girl with her stuff.

Once she collected it, both of them stood up, Minjeong arranging it a bit, checking if anything is crumpled before handing it over to the girl with a sudden realization.

Kim Minju.

Nation's first crush.

That's what the group called her because she's pretty like that, and Minjeong can't deny that she is indeed pretty.

But the first ever person to captivate the first crush is Hwang Yeji, those two had a vague history, some people say they were the actual definition of star-crossed lovers, some say it was because Yeji had decided to pursue her growing career.

Not even the band know anything of it. But this very girl in front of her right now has been actively involved with their group of friends, either one of Ryujin's closest friends outside of the band or the one she flirted with, or the one who caused Aeri to have her gay awakening, or the one Heejin actively tried to chase after.

And maybe, the most controversial of it all is that Minjeong had full realization of what really happened with Yeji and Minju.

Maybe Minju will continue to be involved with their group as she's standing in front of the person who she had been deliberately avoiding.

"hi"

⬥⬥⬥

A/N: oOoOoH conflict~