25

Kim Minjeong
active now

"ah! No~ Don't remind me" Minjeong whined, covering her ears and raising her voice to block out what Jimin was teasing her with.

"what? It's good" Jimin coaxes, rubbing Minjeong's arm which she was clinging onto, hoping that the more clingy and touchy she gets, the more idea Minjeong will acquire to confront her about.

"it's only good because you haven't heard all of it, it's embarrassing" Jimin laughs at how red Minjeong currently is, trying to turn away from her.

"let me guess, you wrote that back at your 'bro' days?" Minjeong groans, trying to pry Jimin's hands off her.

"you love making me feel embarrassed" the two shared a light chuckle after.

"I want to hear it though" Jimin pouts, wanting to tempt Minjeong into singing it for her.

"I'll sing it when you're in love with me" Jimin just had to roll her eyes at this, how ironic. Then they fell into silence, both walking in peace to Jimin's house since it had become a routine for them to wait for each other to finish their tasks or classes so they can walk together.

"tomorrow, we have a small busk-off with this group from another school. Wanna go?" Minjeong invited and Jimin almost couldn't mask the fact that she feels overjoyed by the simple question that Minjeong offered.

"well, we don't have that much to do at the office. So, sure" she agreed, not wanting to give too much away if she immediately agrees.

"I'll be looking forward to that"

"you should, you don't want to miss out on a pretty face"

"just go home, get your beauty rest and I'll see you tomorrow?" Jimin nods going up the steps and unlocking her door, feeling Minjeong's presence still waiting for her to enter.

"go home" Jimin giggles, shooing Minjeong like she's a stray puppy that won't stop following her.

"go inside first, then I can go home" Minjeong smiles, in that charming way that Jimin has yet to grow accustomed to.

"come here" with hesitant steps, Minjeong does go up and face Jimin with a confused expression.

That expression was soon washed away and replaced with a shyer shade of red when Jimin pulls away with that smile on her face.

Minjeong only realized what had happened when Jimin got into her house.

Yoo Jimin, the campus ulzzang, had kissed her cheek.

She opens her phone to look at herself through the camera to see if it is true, and it proved itself plausible when she saw a faint mark of Jimin's lipstick on her cheek.

⬥⬥⬥