47

Yoo Jimin
active now

It has been weeks and Jimin still doesn't know what gift to get Minjeong, she's been brainstorming, she's been panicking for the perfect gift for Minjeong. The upcoming 23rd is their Christmas party as a batch, she also has one with the councillors, and one with the sleepover squad, which Aeri so appropriately labelled.

But she's not worried about those since she has it covered, and her being someone else's secret santa, not Minjeong's.

What she's worried about is at the 23rd, the band will be celebrating Minjeong's early birthday. It's a surprise party for the puppy since after the 23rd of December will be a winter break and the classes would resume at January 5, which means they'll be missing out on her birthday.

They celebrate her birthday every year on the exact date, but this year is different. Yeji and Ryujin will be going to Jeonju since Ryujin doesn't have a special someone to spend it with, so she'll be spending it with Yeji, as usual, Heejin will go over to Hyunjin's for the holiday to officially announce that they're together, Aeri will go back to Japan to meet her family again, Yizhuo will stay since expenses to go back to China are expensive, and Jimin will be going back home for the holidays as well.

And they can't miss the puppy's birthday.

So, after careful consideration and planning. The only thing left is the gift giving, and Jimin still has no gift.

She's been at the mall with Heejin and Hyunjin every after school to third wheel just so she can find a good gift to give. Sometimes she's with Jihan who loved exploring other places and she thinks she might find a good gift but she can't.

She can't find a good gift!

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"are you looking for gifts in twitter now?" Jisu's voice startled her so hard that she almost falls out of her seat, Jisu came in with Chaeryeong and Yuna who seemed awfully cheerful today.

"w-what? Oh, no, I-I'm not" Jimin closed her phone and set it down on the marble surface as Jisu plopped a box down on her seat with a chuckle, Chaeryeong plopped a few rolls of paper and cardboard.

It seems as they are starting to do the decorations for the Christmas party at the dance practice room where their batch would be celebrating.

But she was wrong when Chaeryeong pulled out a few more rolls but this time, wrapping papers and a tape dispenser. The sight of this makes Jimin anxious, even if she doesn't know what gift the younger one is preparing, just the thought of her having a gift makes her anxious.

Because she still doesn't have a gift.

"why are you wrapping your gift here, unnie? You'll get fined if anyone knows who you're giving the gift to" Yuna blurted out, leaning on the table with her elbows. She's oddly cheerful, which was odd since she has been practicing how to look bitter because of Ryujin.

"no one will know" Chaeryeong confidently stated, placing a box on the table while Jimin and Yuna applauded because no one will know considering how that box is completely empty on the outside, so no clues as to what's inside as Chaeryeong wraps the gift.

It dawns to Jimin once again that she does not have a gift to present to Minjeong.

"why are you so cheery today?" Jimin itches for the answer because her senses cannot take any more of Yuna making noises with her feet, it's annoying and it disrupts her concentration as to what she could get Minjeong for her early birthday party.

"oh, I got tired of looking bitter. It gave me a wrinkle, see?"

"you can barely see it!"

"yea, but it's there. So I just decided not to be bitter"

"o... kay?"

"have you found a gift yet?" Chaeryeong questioned which caused the panic to wash over Jimin once again.

"no. I'm sure I've been everywhere with couples and with Jihan but no gifts!" Jimin exclaimed, clutching her hair in frustration.

"is there anything she likes?" Jisu tried suggesting, since that's a good way to start with ideas.

"yes? But I don't know what exactly she wants. She's a foodie, she likes guitars- I don't have the budget to buy a guitar!"

"ok, calm down for a second" Chaeryeong moved over to give her a glass of water while they try to brainstorm for a gift.

"I mean, the band had already planned for the food and all, and yea, buying her a guitar is a lot" Jisu tries cancelling the ideas that seem too absurd.

"hey, why not give her a kiss?" the three turned to the youngest with wide eyes, unable to fathom what she had just told them.

"w-what?"

"what? It's a priceless gift, and it's one thing that you can give her"

"h-how did y-you even think a-about that?" Chaeryeong was beyond shocked. She can't believe that Yuna could say that.

"what? You're here panicking about how much money you need to spend for gifts, and you can just give her a kiss"

"b-but she- we- I'm not yet dating her!" Jimin blushed madly.

"still a good gift, it's free too"

"the price is my lack of knowledge about kissing"

"just kiss her, I think she knows plenty to make you feel good"

"Shin Yuna!" Jisu was quick to scold the girl who chuckles.

"I'm just saying. It could be a suggestion"

jaeayjae

I forgot to update 😆 I've been very stressed and tired recently so I fell asleep and forgot to update. Hehe.