59

Yoo Jimin
active now

"don't forget to skip lunch, Ms. Vice President!" Minjeong yells as soon as she turns a corner after Jisu warned her about going to school late, and about the biggest fail they've created at the gymnasium needing fixing.

After dropping Jimin off, the latter turns around to see everyone in the student council room looking at her with knowing looks. Each sporting their own malicious theory about what's going on.

Jimin can't even blame them. After Jisu and Chaeryeong blew up with the fact that they had witnessed Jimin and Minjeong locking lips at the wedding, everybody seemed to assume that they're dating while remaining incredulous that their first kiss happened at a wedding. At. A. Fucking. Wedding.

"ok, cut it out. We have some work to do" Jimin dismisses their thoughts with a wave but it doesn't stop Chan from pestering her until she tells them.

"now who's too busy for relationships?" she rolled her eyes so hard that it hurt her for a moment while the whole room explodes in laughter.

"for the nth time, she's not my girlfriend"

"doesn't seem like it"

"yea, you two are all over each other"

"I've seen you two eating each other's faces at the fire exit" everyone turned to Yuna who sported a clueless look on her face, not knowing the severity of what she had just revealed.

"say what!?" Felix exclaimed, not believing his ears.

"'not my girlfriend' my damn ass!" Chaeryeong teases while Jimin blushes madly at how she and Minjeong got caught.

Ok, she admits that she and Minjeong may be taking things too far- no label yet they can't stop kissing each other. But you can't blame Jimin when Minjeong's lips are just that addicting!

"what a platonic thing to do" Hyunjin says, making them all laugh.

"I still can't believe you two are dating! You guys are so slow!" Jisu exasperatedly sighs while the room bellows in laughter.

"w-well..." Jimin didn't really have anything to say since what does she have to say to defend herself? Even if she and Minjeong indirectly confesses about their undying affection for each other, it still makes her heart pound when thinking about making it official.

It also doesn't seem like Minjeong is planning on doing so any sooner and the school year is ending, they're all moving up and out of high school. It's not like Jimin hasn't thought about it, she's relentlessly pondering about the thought of calling Minjeong hers.

Each time the latter calls her 'jagiya' or says 'I love you' after a conversation on the phone, it makes her believe that there isn't really a need to say that they belong to each other. But at the same time, it knocks at her door.

She wants to be clear about it but she can't. She's not as reckless and confident as Minjeong.

"ooh, she's conflicted~" Yizhuo comments, snapping her back to reality where they're still talking about her and Minjeong's relationship.

"come on, you can just do it yourself" Jimin chuckles at Hyunjin's encouragement when, ironically, she's not the one who made it official, it's Heejin who did. But she also knows that she's too cowardly to do it herself.

It's difficult.

"are you forgetting that you're both girls? Either one of you can just do it, there's no social rule for that" Chan says, and Jimin admits that he makes a point, a huge point.

"unless it's your puppy who wears the pants" Jisu teases, wiggling her eyebrows which makes the group whistle and tease the blushing woman.

"guys, stop it..." Felix says, looking at Jimin.

"she's already blushing"

"Felix, you son of a bitch"

jaeayjae

mehn I don't even know what I'm doing anymore 😂