51

Kim Minjeong
active now

"ok, any plans once they all get back?" Minjeong questions, sitting on the couch as she and Yizhuo watched the advertisements play before the movie resumes while sipping on her soda.

"I'm primarily focused on landing you guys a record deal" Yizhuo replies, munching on some gummy bears while they waited.

"nice"

"you guys have been extra hardworking ever since half of you starting dating half the student council, so that makes my job easier" Minjeong burst out laughing at her comment but she doesn't make any further remarks since what the foreigner had just said is straight up facts.

"except I heard from Jimin unnie that you still haven't asked her out" Yizhuo squints her eyes at Minjeong who shrugs lazily, both have been stuck on the couch since last night and the crack of dawn is about to begin.

"I think I'd keep it this way first, there's still a lot to know about her and we're still coming into terms with our feelings" the explanation goes by Yizhuo's heard when the morning radio chimes in yet the advertisements still haven't finished.

"goodmorning early birds! It is I, your beloved host, Wendy Son. Time check is 5:00 AM in Korean standard time, and you're tuning in with Today is Wendy"

Whatever the radio host was saying was flying over their heads as they tried patiently waiting for the set of ads to stop so they can finally continue watching the drama.

"I mean, what about you and Aeri? You two seem... more hostile than ever" Minjeong inquired, yawning as she chugs the remaining liquid in her can.

"we're fine, I guess love-hate dating. Unlike you who's not dating and yet is forever stuck in the honeymoon phase" Yizhuo snaps back at her, making her laugh at the response.

Because it isn't Ning Yizhuo without a savage comeback.

"stop with that"

"today, we actually have a lot coming in our twitter mail. So to start the segment, I present to you a song I've recently heard and I think you guys will love it"

Oh really

The two snapped their gazes towards the little radio that Yizhuo's mom has on the kitchen counter upon hearing the familiar voice of Heejin.

"mom, can you crank the volume higher?" Yizhuo spoke in her language, her mother not saying any more words before turning the volume up.

The two were a little drowsy, so it registered slower than it should that their song is playing on the radio.

Please don’t go, I’m lonely
Freakin’ hard to say goodbye
Even I can’t understand me
What an embarrassment

"Winter, I'm not hallucinating, am I?" Yizhuo held Minjeong's arm as they tried to balance themselves onto the backrest of the couch they're sitting on, sleep and glutton getting to them really bad.

"I-I don't think so... T-that's our song, isn't it?" the two slowly panned their eyes to each other before it went wide, both of them jumping up from the couch and racing towards the kitchen counter.

Oh really
Really

"that's our song!" the two exclaimed, clutching each other's shoulders.

"yah! It's 5 in the morning" Yizhuo's mom reminded them sternly but the two couldn't care less because their song is on the radio.

I’m a mess
Stop pretending
Speak honestly for me
Oh really Oh really

The two started singing along despite the mother's scolding and warning to them.

"call the others! Quick!" Yizhuo runs to the living room to get her phone, dialing Heejin's number as it was the first on her contact list.

"hello?" a husky and deep voice filled with sleep greeted them.

"yah! Turn on the radio, our song is playing!" a few rustles and groans were heard before they heard a faint instrumental at the background.

"call the others!"

Oh really
Yes, really
If you can’t look at me
All the time
At least love me now
Oh really Oh really
Oh really

"yah! Jagiya!" Minjeong suddenly exclaimed causing Yizhuo to scrunch her face to tease her about it.

"our song is on the radio! We did it! We- y-yah, why'd she hang up on me?" Minjeong turned to Yizhuo who dropped the teasing look and shrugged her shoulders.

"she'll tell you why"

jaeayjae

I seriously want to finish this book but my mind keeps going to other ideas gaaaaaaaah! I've been wanting to publish other stories but I need to focus 😂