54

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"Jesus! It's been months already and you're still flirting!" Heejin complained, popping a bag of chips open which caught the attention of the others. Minjeong immediately hid her phone in fear of getting more of her chats with Jimin exposed.

"I can't help it!"

"just ask her out, the school year is about to end!"

"yow!" it's the first time they're ever conversing with Yves who burst into the room. Since the marketing team is usually with Yizhuo and not them, and besides, the duo don't even attend their school.

"yow" the group greeted.

"manager-nim got you a gig at a wedding, and she's telling you to prepare a playlist for the year end prom" Yves informed them before leaving the room, and all of them turned to Minjeong.

"do it at prom!" Ryujin suggested.

"we'll help you prompose to her!" Aeri gushed.

"then we'll make the best playlist for prom!" Yeji says which caused them all to cheer and high five.

"but who's getting married and why are we playing for them?" Heejin questioned and they all went silent, all asking the same question. And why was Yves the one that informed them about it? Where is Yizhuo?

⬥⬥⬥

"bait is in. Now, what do we do?" Yizhuo says as soon as she enters the group video call where the others are.

"honestly, I don't really know..." Jisu scratched the back of her ear. They told Yizhuo to keep the band busy for the wedding, because the Chinese girl knows a radio show host who has some friends who will get married.

"we did all that just for nothing" Hyunjin shook her head as the others chuckled.

"should we sing them a song too?" Jimin suggested. She lied to Minjeong about the wifi being down because they are concocting a little something to surprise the band, because they aren't the only masters of surprises.

"eh, I think the band will sing enough. Besides, we're meeting up with the wedding coordinator next week to get a gist of the events" Yizhuo informed them as they nodded in response.

"why am I here?" they all snapped their heads to the voice that suddenly appeared, it was Chaeryeong.

"should we dance instead?" Yuna suggested, ignoring Chaeryeong's pleas of being freed from her third wheel state.

"I think the 'groom' will do a dance number for her bride" Yizhuo counters the idea, leaving them with no ideas left.

"I mean, they wouldn't know that we'll be attending" Hyunjin reminds them which makes sense as a surprise.

"I guess we can sing a song once we walk down the aisle" Yizhuo replied after giving it a few moments of thinking.

After agreeing on a few other things, the group turned their attention over to Jimin who was organizing their ideas so they wouldn't forget it.

"so..."

"aren't you and Minjeong gonna date?" Jimin immediately faced the screen where the others were anticipating her response with a teasing smile.

"w-what?"

"you two have been prancing around like a married couple already for months" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes, wanting to bleach her eyes for the moments she saw Jimin looking at Minjeong with heart eyes.

"yea, you two might even look more married than the couple that's getting married this month" Yizhuo added a tease, causing Jimin's ears to blush at the thought of being married to Minjeong.

Her hot little drummer.

"well..." Jimin scratched the back of her ear, earning boisterous reactions from the girls, she almost got concerned about her neighbors hearing their noises.

"what are you waiting for! You're both girls, you can ask her out too!" Yuna exclaimed while the others started singing a love song that was delayed per person because of the advancement of technology that doesn't allow voices to sync up on calls.

"it's... embarrassing..." Jimin blushed even more. Thinking about how she would even do that, she's not used to being bold, unlike Minjeong who does everything embarrassing.

"the school year is gonna end, and we're gonna begin the CSAT's, we need more couples" Hyunjin added, causing Chaeryeong to groan as she's been a little more bitter because of all the romance around her. 

Apart from Yuna and Ryujin, the former still has the biggest crush on the biggest flirt and they would continuously banter over stupid things.

The two are just forever hopeless.

"how about the prom?!" Jisu exclaimed, covering her mouth after realizing how loud her voice was which caused them all to laugh.

"what do you mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"I mean, wouldn't it be romantic to ask her out at the prom? Like the lights would be dim, then you two would be in your best attires, then you're gonna meet each other after they play a romantic love song-"

"stop" Chaeryeong massaged her forehead at the thought of anything romantic, slightly getting fed up with the romance brewing in her friends group.

"a wedding is enough!" the group laughed at Chaeryeong's agony. To think that they were all single when the school year started, and now they're all progressing with relationships. To even think that they're all in a relationship with the clowns.

"so, meeting at the council room at the continuation of classes?" Jisu asked as they all agreed. Ready for a new year that could set some goals and new foundations for them.

Who knows, maybe one of them might get herself a girlfriend.

jaeayjae

holy crap! that didn't take long at all- jk. anyways, I got a driver's exam coming up and a lot more piling up so the updates are slower than usual, but I'm almost done with the book and I won't leave it on hiatus.

also cuz I'm working on other books (future books I see 👀), and I want to have them ready before I start getting swarmed with school works and all.

thank you all so much for waiting with me and for voting for this book, it means a lot to me.