15

Kim Minjeong
active now

The door burst open, causing them to look at the door where Yizhuo stood with a formal attire, a dress that stops above her knees and some blazers.

"what?" the band asked.

"what?" Yizhuo repeats, ridiculing them for that dumb response, she invited herself inside the room, tapping away at her tablet before stopping at the middle.

"go get dressed! You're on in 2 hours"

"chill, it's just-"

"did I stutter, Uchinaga?"

"right away, ma'am"

⬥⬥⬥

Yoo Jimin
active now

"Kim Hyunjin!" she called out for the slacker who wakes up from her sleep, the council have been going back and forth, checking up on the performers and the other school that have entered.

And they need to enlist help from slackers like this athlete who has nothing to do.

"w-what?" she yawns as she sits up and rubs her eye, trying to draw any exhaustion away from her. She saw Jimin standing in front of her wearing a simple white dress with a cardigan.

"go to the gymnasium, they need someone to help transport the instruments" the two walked out of the room with Jimin ensuring that the room is neater than its current state before shutting the lights and moving to go to the gymnasium where most of the crew were finishing up on the instruments they need to set up.

It was a hassle since Jisu is moving around way too quickly to make sure that everything's alright, so it's up to Chaeryeong to take over and see how things are at the stage where most of the even is taking place, Chan, Felix, and Somi were prepping for their lines as the hosts for this event.

"go, join the others at the back, the ones carrying the speakers" Jimin ushers and Hyunjin nods, moving lifelessly to the back while Jimin searched for Chaeryeong since they're a team today with Jisu mostly busy. The life of vice presidents is when the president is busy, they're busier.

That's why there's two vice presidents.

Chaeryeong is one hell of a vice president that she's the one whom Jisu is training for next year, and Jimin takes the word 'hell' seriously.

"Yeonjun! Just hold the banner up- no, no! Huening can you hurry up with tying?!" Chaeryeong massaged her temples, the four boys holding the banner up struggling with Huening moving slow.

Jimin could only laugh as she arrived next to Chaeryeong, the boys immediately greeting her in a quick manner before getting back to work because Chaeryeong is in front of them.

"way to go, Lee" Chaeryeong sighs.

⬥⬥⬥

"Minjeong! Chill!" Heejin tries calming the second youngest who was hyperventilating at this current situation.

"you can't be doing this now, we're on in 10 minutes!" Aeri complains, clutching her hair while they were trying to be on the lookout in case that there's any delay that would happen so they can get Minjeong out of here.

"snap out of it, Winter. You've been doing this casually! This is no different from that" Yeji holds her by the shoulders firmly, but the younger one doesn't budge, only getting paler.