5O

Kim Minjeong
active now

"happy birthday to you!"

"very advanced!"

"happy birthday to you!"

"9 days advanced!"

"happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!"

"in advance!"

"what the fuck!" was Minjeong's first reaction when Jimin yanked the door open and pushed her inside, only to be greeted with a dimly lit room while the group held a large pizza with a cupcake where they stuck a birthday candle in, not wanting to ruin the pizza.

The others laughed at her reaction, seeing the puppy suddenly tear up with Yeji filming it all with a video camera strapped onto her hand. The band immediately went in for a hug while teasing Minjeong for being too soft.

Though they're all still lowkey laughing at Minjeong's first reaction.

"yah, guys, there's a large pizza and a possible fire hazard you need to pay attention to" Chaeryeong broke off their little moment, suddenly reminded that one of them is holding a cupcake with the candle on it.

"quick, make a wish!" Yuna demanded, wanting to get to the pizza as soon as possible.

And Minjeong just has to do the most Minjeong thing she could.

By blowing the candle using her nose.

"ew!"

"this cupcake is no more!"

"that's disgusting!"

Minjeong still laughs even if she admits that the surprise had her tearing up a little.

"ok! Back away from the pizza!" Yuna pushed all of them aside, causing them all to laugh and finally get to the pizza while Ryujin and Yeji hosted their surprise party as everyone eats.

"to the founder of the circus, the original ringmaster, the original drummer, and one of our dearest songwriters, Kim Winter Minjeong" Ryujin begins as Aeri pressed play and sad piano started playing, breaking the mood instead of setting it.

"to the only person who didn't get a driver's license-"

"yah!" Minjeong reacted way too quickly that had them all cackling, all while Yeji is still filming the whole thing as she propped the video camera on a tripod facing the ones at the front.

"the procrastinators have forever been grateful ever since we bonded together in detention, and when you first said 'do you know that there's a Disney channel movie where a band was formed because they're all in detention?', we found you ridiculous" they all continued laughing, it didn't help when the sad piano was making everything funnier.

"but, on behalf of the band, you're the procrastinator and we're the 's'"

"boo! Your poetry sucks!" Heejin teases causing Ryujin to run to them and tackle the former to the ground, making them laugh even more.

Yeji was next, the band had warned the student council that this one is going to be so sad that even Yeji cries.

"oh, here she comes!"