36

Kim Minjeong
active 3 days ago

Being suspended for bathroom duty with a bunch of wanna-be rebels while being watched by Yuna is like torture, because the younger girl is eyeing her very intensely. The worst part is, she is suspended, but she goes to school everyday to scrub dirty toilets from the 3 buildings, plus the other two bathrooms from the gym and the shower rooms in the locker rooms.

By everyday, even on weekends she has to go and Yuna will always be there, watching her every move.

It sucks even more since the group is now torn between Minjeong and Yeji, and yes, the two still haven't spoken. So much for Minjeong harboring all the blame to spare the leader some reprimanding.

Ryujin has been the one sticking with her a lot despite her being the closest to Yeji. It's messy, specially the fact that Minjeong heard from the students gossiping about Jimin giving an excuse letter to be informed about her 1 week of absence.

It's been 2 days since Jimin's absence and the fact that Minjeong sees that now is killing her, Minju cut off her ties with her and the group, Eunbi's band sent some comforting messages to them for that because it's that serious, and also Yeji isn't talking to her.

Ever since her suspension, Ryujin's been hanging around way too often. Picking her up and going to random places, and that's when Minjeong discovered that Ryujin is way more sappy than she lets on.

But now, she still has 5 more hours before she can do and Yuna's leering isn't going away.

Minjeong huffs, some of her hair breaking free from her hair tie and it makes her even more aggravated, harshly mopping the floor despite the squelching sounds of her way-too-wet mop hitting the corners annoying her even more.

At this point, it's like nothing is on her side. Aeri is sorting things out with the student council because of Jimin's absence and her involvement with Minjeong as a band mate, same with Heejin who have stated that Hyunjin also cannot do anything.

Yizhuo visits her a couple of times to ask how she and Yeji had been doing, and they're doing 'fantastic', even being able to get gigs done before leaving on their separate ways right after.

It's infuriating how she can't talk to either Yeji or Jimin at all.

5 more excruciating hours.

Hours went by, their break time isn't really a break time since Yuna would only hand them their phones once they're dismissed. And she's still looking at Minjeong.

Minjeong didn't know how long until she loses her sanity because it was starting to burn a hole in her, so she does what she can and confronts Yuna.

"do we have a problem here?" Yuna looked behind her before gesturing for her to follow her to wherever, Minjeong is confused and irritated but she figured that it wouldn't help her case if she lashed out.

Once they're away from the other group, Minjeong figured this is a secluded part of the school, Yuna started talking.

"I'm guessing you are having a lot of trouble with Karina unnie" Yuna didn't even need to say it because it is true, Minjeong had been blocked and Jimin had deactivated almost all of her social media accounts.

And in modern times, that makes reconciling difficult. Sure, Minjeong could just go to her house, and then what? Embarrass herself? It'll waste both her and Jimin's time.

She needs Jimin alone.

"well... Yea" It's embarrassing to even admit because she knows she can do something about it, but she's not doing anything.

"she's worried sick about you, you know?" this information was so shocking that Minjeong found it ridiculous for Jimin to even be thinking of her at this moment.

"w-what?" Yuna giggled at her expression.

"you still don't get it? She loves you. You're not just gonna go away from her head, you're someone special to her, you see how the title of 'pretending to be busy to avoid relationships' dropped because of you? She loves you a lot, so when you got suspended, she was worried sick, she just doesn't show it"

It breaks Minjeong's heart. Because what could Jimin possibly like about her when all she did was deny everything that she doesn't know? She didn't know Jimin loves her, yet she speaks as if she does, and all those times that she does, she leaves another crack in Jimin's heart.

"you guys will be fine. Now go back, break time is over"