52

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

Kim Minjeong
active now

Today is Wendy marked the beginning of their ladder to climb to stardom. After that faithful day when they heard their song on the radio, they know that it's serious now. Yizhuo had immediately contacted Chuu and Yves for a better marketing strategy, needing official social medias, consistent posts, updates about the band.

They need it all because it's not a joke when you hear your high school band playing at one of the most prominent radio shows in Korea right now, so Yizhuo took advantage of their head start, contacting Wendy to compromise for an interview or maybe even to offer more songs for her to play at her daily shows.

And because of that, they need to release an album, they need fresh songs to add to their teeny album that they planned to appropriately name 'teeny weeny'.

Yizhuo and Minjeong had kept busy while waiting for the break to end so they can sort out schedules and shows to go to, because after Wendy's show, they have received countless calls from small agencies willing to take them in.

"ah! You're still listening to that?" Minjeong whined when Jimin appeared at the frame, holding her laptop that displayed the mp3 file that never left her head.

"what? Can't I appreciate how much you love and hate walking me home?" Jimin teased, even playing the song to embarrass the puppy even further which worked well as she heard Minjeong trying desperately to block out the song by blabbering nonsense.

"you are such a tease, Ms. Yoo" Minjeong grumbles as Jimin only laughs at her cringe and suffering.

"but I love your songs, can't I appreciate that you wrote them all for me?" Jimin bat's her eyelashes, causing the puppy to look away from her laptop where Jimin currently is right now. They're like a long distance couple right now, but even more relieving since they're both not that busy.

"you're so in love with me" Minjeong jokingly stated, but they both know the truth behind that anyway.

Minjeong is falling deeper in love with Jimin too.

"also, do you watch the video I made for you?" Minjeong blushed immediately at the question, knowing well that even if she doesn't watch it anymore, the imagery would remain in her head as Jimin is just one remarkable woman.

"s-shut up"

"I hope you're here so you can perform the song you wrote" Jimin pouts, leaving Minjeong tempted by those plump and inviting lips.

Lately she's been going crazy over how good Jimin's lips are, and the latter's obsession with lipsticks doesn't make her case any better.

She's been dying to have a taste of those lips.

"missed me already? it's only been a week, jagiya" and also, Minjeong hasn't noticed it, but she's been calling Jimin 'jagiya' and the latter has been going crazy over that as well.

"can't I miss you?"

"ack! Unnie, you're so disgusting!" an indistinct voice achoed at the back, causing Jimin to burst out laughing.

"yah, come here, I'll introduce you because you're being rude" a girl wearing an oversized pringles shirt came into view, standing right next to Jimin before the latter yanked her down so Minjeong could see her, and she felt fooled.

This person is the same person that called Jimin 'unnie', but she doesn't look any younger.

"this is my very rude cousin, Jang Wonyoung" the girl next to her waved before Jimin pushed her out of the frame, earning a cuss word from the younger girl.

Minjeong just stares at the latter who continued to jest with her cousin with very crude profanities.

She just couldn't believe her eyes. The person she's grown fond of, looking so beautiful that it's hard for her heart to not keep pounding.

"I want to kiss you, so bad" she mutters all of a sudden. The urge to pull the girl closer and connect their lips is strong, and she just wants the other girl.

"yah, Mindoongie, I have to go now, we're having lunch outside with our relatives" Jimin pouts while a muffled voice gagging in the background was heard, Minjeong chuckles as her heart flutters at the sight of Jimin pouting.

It only makes her want to kiss the girl more.

"ok, take care" Minjeong says while waving. Jimin gives air smooches that causes Minjeong to miss the former even more, which causes her to slip again.

"bye, I love you"

jaeayjae

winter calling karina "jagiya" is the cutest thing ever gaaaaaah