14

Kim Minjeong
active now

"song, song, song! Ah!" Minjeong hurls the crunched ball of paper across the room, joining the bundles of paper balls that were previously thrown.

It was the worst for her because Yeji had left her for some date and she hasn't had any idea since the other girl left, it's horrible, she can't even ask help from the others because they don't have Yeji's poetic abilities, and they're also busy with their own thing.

"you're still here!?" Yizhuo's loud voice greeted her the moment she entered the room, knowing from the dim lights behind Yizhuo who was by the door, the school is mostly closed and most of the people had already headed home.

"yea..." Minjeong sighs, playing with her pen before leaning back and blowing on her bangs, Yizhuo taking the chair beside her and sitting on it.

"what's up with you? The last time I went inside this room, you were still here, and look at where you are now" Minjeong glares at her because of that, but she ended up laughing. She didn't know how good that felt until she actually started laughing, because of the pressure and everything, with her band mates and their inability to cooperate with her because they're all lovey dovey with someone else.

"trying to do the assignment you gave us" she tapped on the empty paper that had no contents, making Yizhuo laugh.

"as your boss-"

"you're only our manager?"

"and what does the manager do for the band?" Minjeong pursed her lips, causing Yizhuo to clasp her hands in delight with a victorious smile on her face to rub it in some more.

"as your boss, I advice you not to sit here all day. I heard from Jimin unnie at the council room that you turned her down at an offer to go and get some coffee" Minjeong scrunched her nose at that, scratching the back of her ear in embarrassment that Jimin ratted out on her that quickly.

"she doesn't like coffee"

"but you do, and she invited you to go get some for you" Yizhuo paused, looking at Minjeong's expression before letting out a scoff.

"that's the reason why I'm not stopping the others from going out, you see them? They're going on dates and having a good time while you're confined in this space trying to inspire yourself with 4 walls, Jimin unnie already made the first move to get to you, who knows? Maybe she could inspire you again?" Minjeong kept quiet.

She doesn't know why she's hoping for some miracle as she's dashing up the stairs to the student council room, it's really her last chance for today since tomorrow marks the beginning of the music festival and she knows how busy Jimin would be.

She's known to be trying to look busy to avoid getting in relationships anyway.

"Bang Chan, Felix Lee, Lee Chaeryeong, Jeon Somi, has anyone of you seen-!" she exclaimed as she burst through the door, most of the student council members were busy doing... something that Minjeong doesn't specifically pay attention to as her eyes remained fixated on those black orbs that stared at her while she starts to feel her heart sink in embarrassment.

"Yooji? Yea, she's right here" Felix was the first one to snap out of it, pointing at Jimin who was stunned and surprised because she got so startled by the sudden outburst that none of them were expecting, specially this late into the afternoon when most people have already gone home.

Jimin and Minjeong were both shocked, looking at each other while the council members started to do their own BGM and heart gestures.

"yiee!" Somi squealed, breaking Minjeong out of her reverie.