O9

Yoo Jimin
active now

"seems like there's no deal happening" Chaeryeong shook her head as soon as Jimin entered the council office holding a pack of strawberry milk, the other members throwing teasing smiles over at her.

"seems like something more is happening" Chan added, that smirk stretching his face to a contorted extent that causes Jimin to roll her eyes and toss one of the bottles over at him.

"you sure you two are friends? She's like an awkward smitten puppy around you" Feliz added, piercing the top part of the bottle with a straw before taking a sip after Jimin finished distributing the extras to the members who were busy with the upcoming music festival.

Yizhuo is the one who has been extra busy, always carrying around a lot of things for the band and the student council.

"I mean, ever since she sang for you, we have been seeing that strawberry milk pack" Somi smirks at Jimin who shook her head. For her, it's Minjeong's compensation gift since she really stumbles in her words around Jimin.

"you're like her adorable inspiration that she can't look at" Jeongin adds, causing the others to start teasing the other vice president.

"hey! I'm not, she only wrote that song because she's embarrassed" Jimin spoke defensively, causing the others to look at her in disbelief.

"isn't that what I meant?" Jeongin responds.

"do you even know how she sees you?" Chaeryeong questioned, Jimin pondering a bit before shaking her head.

"even I think that she's denying that she has a crush on you" Jisu butts in, the others unexpectedly agreed with her. But Jimin thinks it's a large leap to take to believe that, she and Minjeong barely talked even if they are batch mates, and their previous major interaction has a lot of loop holes that made it almost impossible for the puppy to like her.

Kim Minjeong
active now

"ok, I don't have a crush on her. She's pretty, she's nice, she has a deep voice, that's it. I don't like her like that" Minjeong denies all allegations that were stacked up on her, ever since she started buying packs of strawberry milk from the tips and money she gets from gigs, the band hadn't left her alone on this.

"are you sure?" Heejin asks, eyebrows furrowed in disbelief as they continued to interrogate the puppy.

"yea! I don't like her like that!" she retaliates.

"like, not even a bit?" Yeji added and Minjeong groaned out loud on her palms before sliding them down her face, because there isn't a logical explanation why she would like Jimin so soon.

It's too soon and she can't see herself looking at the older girl in a new light.

"I barely know her, we don't talk, I'm still awkward!" Minjeong explains. Although she and Jimin had reconciled, assuring that there's no cracks in their flourishing friendship that might take time for Minjeong since she is still not used to looking at Jimin.

Even after all the troubles she went through just to reconcile, she still feels weird looking at the vice president.

It makes her nervous because she's just so pretty, like all rationality in her head is pulling her to get out of there before she could embarrass herself even more.

"that's your excuse?" Aeri crossed her arms, still not convinced by the younger girl's words that she continued to press.

"like dude, it's alright to have a crush. I mean, she's pretty and you're definitely not blind" Ryujin shrugs, but their nonchalance is causing Minjeong to go insane.

It's as difficult to explain as it is to understand.

"I know she's pretty! It's just, I can't look at her!" she lashed out, causing the room to grow silent.

"there's something about her that makes me nervous!"

" and you're just gonna let that happen? You wouldn't be able to overcome that unless you actually get to know her, y'know?" Ryujin swoops in with advice, causing Minjeong to purse her lips and hang her head down in shame.