32

Ning Yizhuo
active now

When you love someone
So much that it overflows
It's so amazing
Because this is how it is

"one more take, put a little more rasp to your voice" Yeji says through the speaker, into the recording closet which is just a small closet that Yeji remodelled to be fitting for audio isolation and recording.

Yeji plays Heejin's recorded part once more before Minjeong preps herself and starts singing her lines, feeling the lyrics slowly exhausting her, once done, the music abruptly stops.

"put a little more feeling to it. Like you're conveying these feelings in a rushed and frustrated way" Yeji advises before informing her that they will take a 5 minute break.

Minjeong places the headphones down and opened the door to exit the closet, looking at the other members feeling bored out of their mind with Yizhuo looking terribly worried.

"what's with you two? You two look like you've been drained" Yeji and Minjeong both turned to look at Yizhuo with dead eyes, Aeri was outside at the living room with Ryujin while Heejin decided to head to Hyunjin's place since she finished recording her piece of the song.

It's a rhetorical question because she knows what's going on.

Jisu confronted Yeji about wanting to be as far away from her as possible while Minjeong is being ignored by Jimin.

But besides that, they're still trying to work under Yizhuo's terms and are doing their best. It's just that today, with this song, it's not going great.

Yeji started playing it from the beginning while Minjeong opened the door and left for the kitchen.

"alright, what happened to you and Jisu unnie?" Yeji ignored her, which was out of character, only focusing her eyes on the music program she's using while she loops the first verse and the chorus until Minjeong comes back to finish the chorus.

"Hwang Yeji" Yizhuo called in a threatening manner. Being their manager meant that she has to split her time between managing and getting to know them, and from the times she got to get an insight as to what kind of people they are, Yeji is the one who doesn't seem to tell them how she feels most of the times as she's the one who didn't like to be emotionally swayed too easily.

Yizhuo, wanting to create a specific bond between her and the members despite scamming the leader off her money, wants for Yeji to have a healthier and safer outlet than keeping it still within her.

"what?" she also knew that Yeji easily feels guilty, and she uses this to her advantage.

"what happened?" she switches her tone since Ryujin had emphasized how fragile Yeji can be when talking about what she's feeling.

Yeji hesitates to respond, taking even longer when she decides to turn back to the laptop she has open.

"unnie" Yizhuo calls.

"I don't know... I don't know what happened" Yeji sighs, tapping on her track pad that she disabled to prevent accidental tampering with the program.

"all of a sudden, she wants me the furthest away from her... I want to know what I did wrong, I want to hug her... I've never wanted to be so close to someone who's demanding me away from them" Yizhuo moved over to hand tissues when she saw Yeji tearing up, the group said that it should surprise her if she sees a single tear slip out of Yeji's eyes.