21

Kim Minjeong
active now

"you're almost as busy as Yizhuo" Jimin started, holding the umbrella above their heads as they walked to a nearby convenience store since Minjeong is feeling hangry. The rainy season was really at its peak right now and it reminded them about the importance of umbrellas.

"yea, she's never gonna let it go" Minjeong responded, making Jimin chuckle because she had seen how the band suffered from Yizhuo's punishments since they disobeyed her orders.

"it's funny, you were all running and telling her that it's Heejin's fault" Jimin recalls, laughing even harder as they reach the store, shaking the rain out of the umbrella and dusting their shoes before entering.

"because it is" the two proceeded inside the store, moving through isles with Jimin just tailing Minjeong who maneuvered pretty quickly, as if she knew this place like the back of her hand.

To her surprise, Minjeong was taking cans of pringles, bags of chips, and drinks, it was enough to feed a lot of people, and all that before Minjeong turned around to face Jimin.

"you want some?" she shook her head while Minjeong chuckles, sauntering over to the counter with arms full of items.

"I bought extra in case" Jimin smiled, her heart fluttered at the latter's words, is there anything to not like about Kim Minjeong?

"I can't believe Heejin went through all that trouble just to apologize to Hyunjin" Minjeong shook her head once the counter handed over the change and her plastic bag full of snacks, the two moved to the table outside, spreading the snacks as they shared.

"it's cute. Like how you got in trouble because you used the PA system without permission just to sing for me" Jimin teased, causing Minjeong to blush in embarrassment, downing the milk that she bought.

"ever since Jisu pointed out that you do music numbers just to confess, I realized how cute it was" Jimin continued to tease, laughing as she goes on with it.

"I don't even know why we do it" Minjeong grumbles.

"it's cute!"

"no, it's not! Now Aeri is asking for my help to record some stuff" Minjeong huffed, stuffing her face with the bag of chips that she bought while Jimin laughs on the other end.

"Yuna still isn't making her move on Ryujin" Jimin pointed out.

"she shouldn't, that lady is a hazard to women" Jimin was unable to stifle her laughter, her guffaw blocking out the sounds of the rain and cars that rushed by.

"you're silly" Jimin gives a light smack over at Minjeong who reciprocates this action with a harder smack.

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"I want to make something for her"

"ok, I'm no planner or expert in this field so I'm not supposed to be the one you're asking for this" Minjeong replied, not wanting any involvement with this but one single glare from Jisu causes her laughter to dissipate as she sat up straight.

"Yeji does produce music, but you also do, and I don't want to spoil it for her. So you will help me with that" the way she smiles almost makes Minjeong faint because of how her duality works.

"but it's not valentine's"

"it doesn't need to be valentine's to show someone how special they are" Jisu retorts through gritted teeth.

"you just copied Heejin's idea" silence.

"ok, I'll help you" because everyone is scared of Choi Jisu.

⬥⬥⬥

Yoo Jimin
active now

"so, she rejected 15 hangouts, 33 treats, 7 group hangouts- and you're still counting?" Aeri repeated, but in English while Jimin nods in response.

"I didn't think you would really underestimate how dense she really is" Jimin shoves her for this comment, also in English.

"I didn't think she'd actually reject it all" Jimin replied in English until the whole conversation shifted to another language.

"it's because she's dense, her head is a rock, you gotta set it straight so she could pick it up" Aeri advised her troubled friend. The only reason why they spoke is because Aeri has been hanging out at the office, that adds another slacker in their office.

"I am setting it straight! Gay, even!" Jimin defends herself until the door opened, revealing another English-speaking contender.

"alright, what's going on?" Jisu joins in without hesitation, not even having troubles with switching to English so quickly.

"Winter basically rejected every offer that Jimin gave about hanging out" Jisu burst out laughing, slapping the notebook she's holding out of laughter.

"that's ridiculous"

"exactly"

"I don't even understand why she wouldn't pick up any of those signs" Jisu sat out of the conversation for a while, arranging some papers and fixing her bag, she seemed to be leaving after this.

"I told you, she's dense. You can just un-crush because that girl will only make you feel more hopeless" Jimin hummed in consideration, but that idea didn't seem to fit with what she wanted.

She knows that Minjeong is dense, but Jimin isn't dumb, she's been at her most obvious for the past few weeks after the music festival, and she knows that at some point, Minjeong had probably doubted if anything is platonic with her.

Even Yeji, who is crowned the densest among all, has picked up on Jimin's little crush.

"don't listen to her, she's just bitter because she's not being noticed" Jisu pats Jimin's shoulder, both sharing a fit of laughter before the former leaves, Jimin and Aeri catching a glimpse of Yeji out at the end of the hallway.

"man, I can't believe it. Heejin finally grew a pair and matured to get over her pride, now they're together, Yeji grew even more patient and understanding, now look at her, looking lovestruck and whipped, Ryujin and Yuna are forever hopeless, and look at us"

"rejected and alone"