26

Yoo Jimin
active now

"what? You didn't get to give it to her?" Yuna questioned from the other line, Jimin groaned on her bed, covering her face as the last imagery she saw flashed before her eyes once more. For her, it was truly horrifying.

"what!? Why?!" Yuna's voice got louder after hearing that groan that just spoke for itself.

"because!" Jimin paused, completely humiliated out of her wits and subconscious.

"there was a pretty girl that approached her once they finished..." Jimin spoke in a mellow voice because the mere fact is absolutely shameful. She didn't know that someone was waiting for Minjeong before, it sucked the life out of her to see the puppy just accepting the pretty girl's smack on her shoulder.

"what if they're just friendly?" Yuna tried coaxing her to avoid early assumptions because that's the last thing they would go to due to the many misunderstandings it can bring.

"but... it's impossible, she's too pretty"

"Karina" Yuna called in a low knowing voice.

"you're also pretty, why compare yourself to her?"

"because... I don't know- it doesn't sit well with me that someone else might appeal to her and I don't like that feeling" Jimin pouts, she could already picture how hideous she would've looked just by doing that.

"it's ridiculous if she fell for someone based on their looks, and it's also ridiculous for you to stop her if she does end up doing that" silence followed, Jimin knew she's right, despite being younger, she has her head up before her heart when it comes to relationships, with Ryujin being the exception to that rationality.

"and you made her something, it would be a waste to not give it to her just because some pretty girl approached her first"

"i guess you're right"

"I'm always right"

"yea, shut up"

⬥⬥⬥