16

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"what do you need her for, anyway?" Aeri lowered her phone, chilling on the couch while some members continued to work around them. The other members were roaming around the event to socialize or search for booths, Yeji was with Jisu, probably to have her be nicer with people, and Minjeong is sleeping at the hangout room.

"umm, a little favor" Yuna hesitates before proceeding to scribble what-not on her notebook that she has never left alone ever since she and Aeri went here together. Yizhuo was with them initially since she needed to take things from the office but left, Yuna didn't need to do anything since it's mostly break time at this point and Aeri is bored, and would rather not spend most of the time walking around with Yizhuo since that opening performance they did for the event wore her out.

It wore most of the members out because of Minjeong who seemed to be fine seeing as how she's currently sleeping.

Aeri kept quiet after that, browsing her phone for any updates from the people she's stalking on social media.

"are any of you flirts or something?" Aeri was appalled by the sudden question, eyes shooting up from her phone to see Yuna in a... defensive posture, or a shy one? She didn't know, her arm is blocking her face as if she's leaning on it while still scribbling on her notebook.

"why'd you ask that?" she reasonably shot a question back.

"I don't know, your band mates have that stage presence that people can't get over of" Aeri hummed, trying to see if anyone of them have deliberately flirted constantly to be labelled a flirt.

"like, a harmless flirt... or the player type?" she questioned again.

"the harmless one. I don't think any of you are capable of being a player"

"wow, I'm flattered. But regarding that... I guess we're all somewhat of a flirt?" Aeri reluctantly answered, unsure if she's correct or not.

"but you know, Yeji unnie is shy and she has Jisu, Minjeong is socially awkward around pretty girls, you... you're weird" Yuna enumerates, missing out in the final two members.

"what about Ryujin and Heejin?"

"they're the girl crushes so, are they somewhat flirty?" Aeri ponders about the two, trying to figure out the answer rather than the question itself.

"well, Heejin and Hyunjin are like an on-and-off couple so she doesn't really care if she's flirting or not. Ryujin- oh! Ryujin, yea, she's a hazard to woman-kind" Aeri misses the way Yuna frowns because of that, repeating it beneath her breath.

⬥⬥⬥

"sup, Karomi" Minjeong greets as soon as the two were left standing at the bus stop, as if their friends had intentionally abandoned their plans to go out just to have them both stuck under the rain, again.

"oh, now you're calling me nicknames" Jimin teased and Minjeong clicked her tongue at this comeback before they fell into silence once again, the rain being their own white noise as time passed by without any of them speaking up.

"do you have an umbrella?" Jimin shook her head, Minjeong immediately rummaged her bag for one, pulling out an umbrella with a very distinct shade of pink.

"pink?" Minjeong blushed when Jimin pointed it out.

"my mommy... she likes pink" she says, pulling the strap off to click on the button that opens it up, stepping into the rain before turning around to smile at Jimin.

"what are you doing over there? Come here and hold it" Jimin chuckles at this, Minjeong raising the umbrella to shield her as she stepped next to her before handing it over to Jimin who's obviously the taller one of the two.

"why? Because you're shorter than me?" Minjeong scoffs, pinching Jimin's side which caused her to swerve a little, the rain hitting Minjeong's shoulder momentarily.

"because your giraffe neck would cramp when I hold it" Jimin burst out laughing as they made their way into the rain, telling stories about themselves or their friends, not noticing a group of people high-fiving each other at the waiting shed.

⬥⬥⬥

A/N: how are u guys liking the story so far?