24

Kim Minjeong
active now

Minjeong had made the realization that caused her the most betrayal, all the members of the band, except her, had actually gotten a driver's license. Because last summer, she really thought that Ryujin and Yeji were the only ones that decided to get one, but it was a lie, she was the only one that decided not to get one.

And right now, as Aeri is driving to her house, Minjeong is staring at her with deep rooted hatred.

Upon arriving, though, Minjeong immediately headed over to the fridge to cool her anger down. Because the way to Minjeong's heart is through her stomach, just like most of the band.

"I'm not sure if I'm glad you joined, 'cause you're our manager" Minjeong commented, taking out Aeri's half-eaten pint of mint chocolate ice cream. Minjeong doesn't necessarily prefer this flavor, but she would eat just about anything and this looked the most vibrant and captivating inside that fridge.

"you should be glad I'm not in manager mode" Yizhuo says in a calmer tone despite her words sounding more like a threat.

"you have a nice house" Minjeong scoffs at Jimin's compliment, spoon in her mouth before taking it out to speak.

"but a hazardous room" Aeri cackled before glaring at her, chasing her down the cozy living room that they have.

"hey, where do we settle down?"

"definitely not in her hazardous room" a loud smack was heard with a loud thud following.

"just put your stuff here in the living room"

"see?"

"shut the fuck up, Kim Minjeong"

⬥⬥⬥

"alright, the Internet is a little bit slow so let's play a game" Minjeong stated after she plugged the laptop to the TV using the HDMI cables she found lying around, the girls were already in their pajamas, snacks around the table, wrapped with their blankets.

They were set to just do a movie marathon tonight since tomorrow, Aeri's sister is coming over and they're gonna have themselves a full stomach of barbecue.

"what game? Truth or dare?" Minjeong shook her head.

"dare or double dare, truth or dare is for drunk teenagers in a mind of an 8 year old" the group laughed for a bit before Minjeong found a bottle that she set on the table between them, spinning it around to search for the first victim.

"wait, what does dare or double dare mean?" Yizhuo questioned, which was the most perfect timing as the bottle's head landed on her.

"dare is that you get one horrible dare from the person at the bottom of the bottle, double dare is two dares which are not as embarrassing as the single dare" Minjeong explained before rubbing her palms together as she's the one who will be appointing dares to Yizhuo.

"well then, double dare" Yizhuo shrugs.

"tell us your biggest pet peeve and do it" the group looked over at her with their utmost anticipation, seeing as she ponders for a bit before she scrunched her nose in annoyance.

"I hate wet socks"

"oof!"

"do it! Do it!"