61

Kim Minjeong
active now

"mm, not here~" Jimin whines, trying to avoid Minjeong's lips that were persistent. Both were inside the council office once the council officers went out to get some lunch.

Minjeong is obviously on her way to get her version of lunch.

"why not? They're not here" Minjeong tempts, nuzzling her nose at the back of Jimin's ear, the latter whimpers at the feeling, causing a giggle to emit from Minjeong's lips.

"it's just a kiss, Karomi. It's not like we're having sex"

"yah!"

"ow! That actually hurts!"

"don't say things like that!"

"why? Are you shy, jagiya?"

"n-no!"

"why are you blushing then-" Minjeong withdrew from Jimin, the warmth disappearing immediately as she soon finds Minjeong's face that was tainted with a playful expression.

"you're thinking about it, aren't you? Ah, my jagiya is such a naughty girl"

"stop teasing me!"

"but you're too cute, wanting me like that. I didn't think you'd be a girl who'd think such obscene things"

"I'm not! Stop teasing!"

"but you're blushing"

"shut up and just kiss me"

"bleh bleh bleh-" Jimin grabs onto her collar before tugging her hard, causing the smaller girl to fall onto her taller frame, capturing those dainty lips with hers as she felt the latter relax and hold her waist.

And then the door opens.

"Kari-! Never mind, carry on, I was never here" Chaeryeong blurted out before failing miserably at shutting the door which was a heavy sliding door, causing the couple who were in a uggestive position to burst out laughing.

"hey, you can always join us if you're so bitter" Minjeong jests, causing all of them to laugh while Chaeryeong continues to blush madly.

"no thank you, I'm a professional third-wheel and direct involvement is a big no" Chaeryeong says, before successfully opening the door, turning to the couple before gesturing for them to continue what they were doing.

"c'mon, Chaerry. Don't be shy" Jimin laughs when Chaeryeong flipped her off before shutting the door.

⬥⬥⬥