43

Ning Yizhuo
active now

Eunbi's band had taken over after their half of the stage, despite it being late in the night, the girls didn't have any thoughts of ever resting as they continued jamming to Eunbi and Yuri singing 'congratulations' while Yujin took the rapping parts.

The group was pretty energetic tonight while Yizhuo was a little concerned because what if this wouldn't be a ground-breaking deal for the band who dreamt of making a studio album under an agency?

While the group were filming the band playing and them jamming along, Yizhuo stayed back at the food bar, chewing on some chocolate cupcakes that she took, sighing in deep concentration.

What if Yeji made the mistake of hiring her as the manager? What if she disappoints the band with her decisions? What if she can't make their dreams come true? What if those radio stations cancelled meeting with them because they're too underrated?

It didn't sit well with her to not do her job well.

Because every time she looks at the band, they're so happy, the only forms of stress on their face is when they're not understanding or cooperating with each other.

When Yeji bumped into her when she was trying to buy some takoyaki, she saw just how generous one of them is despite being scammed off her money. They're so precious to her and she wouldn't admit it, some nights were spent alone, annoying these agencies, some food chain, or a place for the band to be able to have a gig because she knows that they deserve to reach their dreams.

When she approached the two most popular gays in social media for a job offer, she felt that she could at least do more because it resorted to her asking help from others.

The band is doing so well despite having no achievements, the school doesn't even recognize their potential and the only reason they can play is because of the student council.

She saw how hard it actually was for the band to stick together and play, yet they all seem very happy.

"aye, manager-nim!" Ryujin and the gang moved over while she held a selfie stick filming them having fun that they'll probably post in Instagram or something, the others surround her while she laughs and covers her face in shame at how they kept cheering her on as if they're in a club.

"no long faces here!" Heejin exclaimed, making her laugh before drilling her finger on her tickle spot, causing her to squeak and swerve which had the group laughing.

"the only long face here is yours" she retorted.

"ooh!"

"manager-nim is on fire! Wooh!"

"huddle up! Let's take a group photo with manager-nim!" Yeji stated, taking the selfie stick from Ryujin, halting the video and swiping to switch to the photo setting, she goes in front, bending her knees a little to accommodate everyone in the screen with big silly smiles, the dim background illuminated by red and blue hues that shot up from the lights while another song from Eunbi's band played in the background.

"another one! Come closer, Yeddeong!" Minjeong called, wrapping an arm around Yeji's neck as the latter struggled to keep her balance while keeping everyone in the screen, leaning so far back that Minjeong is the only one supporting her weight.

"one... two... th-ah!" the group toppled over, barely missing the food bar while they all looked at each other, bursting out laughing as Yeji raised the stick to take a picture of them on the ground.

But seeing these girls having fun like this, treating her with no honorifics, she's reminded that the girls are contented with what she's doing.

The night continued on with the girls dancing energetically, some socializing with the others, which was Ryujin mostly, and by socializing, she's flirting, the clowns were too caught up in their own ecstasy as they danced, not giving a damn if they're disturbing other people's moment.