65

Kim Minjeong
active now

"you're not doing things right!"

"well, maybe if you told me properly instead of screaming in my ears every damn minute!"

"I'm trying to cooperate with you but you're making it difficult!"

"you needed help and I'm helping you, what else do you want?!"

"ugh, you're frustrating!"

"fine then! Do it yourself"

A string of muttered frustration followed as well as some clanking of tools before the door was shut closed, not remotely close to being a slam, but it was loud enough to convey how upset Minjeong was.

None of it was ok as she strolled down the hallways in a hurried manner before getting to the stairs and jogging down.

Jimin has been very tense ever since she moved out of her parent's house and decided to rent an apartment close to the University she had been accepted in, and Minjeong was doing all she can to help, setting up furniture, looking for possible roommates since Minjeong knows that she can't even afford or even try, even with the best of her abilities, to enter the same college as Jimin's.

And it's been difficult for Minjeong as much as it was for Jimin as she was retaking a college entrance exam that she, along with Heejin, would be attending since it's the closest they can try to aim for in Seoul. Yeji is attending a college at Jeonju, while Aeri is helping Ryujin hunt for possible universities to take her in.

The farewell party they held for Yeji who was leaving for Jeonju was already harsh on her, until she got the news that she failed the entrance exam and is required to retake it, and then the news of Jimin moving out and needing help surfaced.

She knows it's difficult for Jimin, adjusting in a new environment all on her own as she tries to remain independent and all. But they all have struggles and that's what irked Minjeong at this moment.

"oh, I see you were leaving" she whipped her head towards her left to see Jisu carrying a few boxes, now Minjeong could've decided to act on her mental exhaustion and irritation to get out of the unnecessary conversation, but she wasn't that bad of a person to not help Jisu with the things she needs to relocate.

"I see you're also moving in this apartment complex" Minjeong decided to strike a conversation to shake off her frustration with her moody girlfriend.

"yup, I'm rooming with Ryujin since she had passed the exams in the same college as me and Jimin" Minjeong was more surprised than she should be that Ryujin passed the entrance exam at that prestigious university, but then again, she proved to be the smartest among all of them as a band.

"wow, I feel betrayed that she didn't tell me first" the two let out a small chuckle before they entered the elevator and Jisu punched in the floor level she's heading towards, the same level as Jimin's.

"she said you were busy, that's why. Heard you were taking another test"

"yup, I failed the first one"

"well, lucky you, they conduct three tests, so you still have your chances" Jisu says and that eases some bits of Minjeong's worries.