O3

Kim Minjeong
inactive

"Winter Kim!" knocks on her door got louder and faster, it seems like there were more than 2 people behind that door.

Because the whole damn band is there to witness the young drummer brooding about what had just happened, wanting the ground to swallow her up. She doesn't even care that she's failing this semester, she just wants for her to get over it for as long as she can without ever seeing anything reminiscent of that night.

It wasn't what she had expected at all, she had muted all her group chats and even deactivated her twitter account for a while because she doesn't want to hear the beginning of her own embarrassment.

"yah, we just saw Karina commenting on our posts about you!" Minjeong remained unmoved, not wanting to hear that name, not wanting to be fooled, she just wants a billion dozen layers of pillow over her head to block out the noises as she sinks deeper into her regrets.

Like that night-

She smacks her head, not wanting any reminder of whatever that cursed night was.

No. She won't ever turn back.

Never.

"you remember that time when you-" she leapt up from her position, swinging the door open before Yeji could complete her sentence, not letting her off without a glare.

The leader only smiles at her before letting them all in her room despite her having mental block due to these idiots sitting around her room and disrupting her immense focus on trying to erase any memory of-

And she just failed to do so.

"I hate you all"

"aww we love you too~" Heejin jests with a disgusting flying kiss that Minjeong glares at. She's in no mood for any of their idiocy, no food can bribe her out of that mood.

"also, Ryujin made you some lasagna" most foods can't bribe her out of that mood.

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥