O6

Karina Yoo
active now

"you're still not over the diner incident?" Hyunjin questioned once she saw that familiar frown on Jimin's face, it has been sitting there for a week already.

"yea, her friend won't even reply to me" she sighs. Aeri had not gotten back to her after that transparent excuse, maybe it was to protect Minjeong? Or she was told not to reveal about Minjeong's state?

Jimin is clueless, she knew how embarrassing that would've been, play in front of people and suddenly trip and fall. Because of their eye contact, she feels like she's part of the reason why that happened.

It's bothering her even more that she feels like they're constantly trying to avoid her, and how does she assume that? Because they're not discreet about it. Like, who suddenly sees you and then taps their friend's arm before they put on their hoods and walk with their backs turned on you?

"then? Why not just talk to her?" Chaeryeong butts in, straightening the papers for the flyers that they have printed and it's about the music festival in home town Seoul. All of them are certain that 'the procrastinators' would be there since they're starting to take their band seriously, that's what they heard from Yizhuo who was declaring herself as 'manager-nim' all of a sudden.

"But where? It's like she's everywhere but nowhere" Jisu snorts at her response, as if it's ridiculous, because, to her, it is.

"they're right next to the detention room, it's not like they're in a bat cave or something" she laughs incredulously while everyone watches her with weirded out expressions, it's almost like she just exposed herself for knowing such a thing.

"and how do you know that?" Hyunjin asked rhetorically with a smug tone and a smirk on her face, the blush on Jisu's face giving it all away.

It's not like they don't know it anyway, she just feels like she's so good at hiding the blatant fact of whom she has a crush on.

"Nobody even knows where the detention room is located" Chaeryeong added, the other two were cooing and teasing the president who is caught blushing her secrets away.

"checkmate" Jimin added the last blow.

All before the four of them jolted up on their seats with a squeal when the door suddenly busted open, revealing a tired but elated Shin Yuna.

"yah!"

"what the hell!"

"you scared me!"

"I have never felt my heart jump like that before!"

"you guys..." Yuna panted, holding onto the door frames as she looked down while catching her breath.

"what?"

"what is it?"

"spill it"

"you... patience... but... outdoor cafeteria-now!" they didn't know why Yuna had said that with the unneeded urgency but they didn't question it any further since the tallest girl made a mad dash towards the outdoor cafeteria with them following right behind.

Once they arrived, they were greeted by a crowd gathering over three round tables that stationed 5 people, and Jimin already knew what's up.