41

Kim Minjeong
active now

"yah, I told you to dress comfortably"

"I am dressed comfortably. And let me guess, that pink jacket is from your mommy?" Minjeong rolled her eyes at this before grabbing a hold of Jimin's hand, tugging her out of the house before greeting the Yoo's and informing them that they'll get going.

"she told me it's gonna be cold today so she told me to wear a jacket" was her response as they made their way out of the front yard.

"you're a mommy's girl, how cute" Jimin teases, going as far as to poking her cheek, causing Minjeong to snark with a cartoonish growl. Minjeong is a puppy after all.

"your baby hands are cuter" this had Jimin pouting while Minjeong grins with the witty response she came up with. No one can tease Minjeong too much and Jimin has to deal with that now.

"shut up~" Jimin whines but Minjeong laughing only causes her to frown even more.

"you tease me about being so short but your hands are so tiny, look at it!" Minjeong continues laughing while Jimin tries to pry her hand off Minjeong's, except she forgot the fact that Minjeong is stronger.

"how about we hurry to the arcade before it gets too crowded, hm?" Jimin diverted the topic, causing Minjeong to laugh harder and the older girl seized this opportunity to let go of the puppy's hand, and instead holds her arm.

"alright"

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"whoops, you missed" Minjeong teases, juking from left to right to mock how obvious Jimin was when she stopped on her tracks to point her camera over at Minjeong.

It's another thing that Jimin is yet to find out about Minjeong is how annoying she can get.

"ugh, fine, whatever. Let's go and pay now" Jimin grumbles, wanting a photo of Minjeong tonight at least so she can savor it for eternity. Because Minjeong looks so damn good with whatever she's wearing right now, her pink jacket, discarded and stuffed in her bag. Now she's wearing a grey hoodie with some jeans, yet she still looks so damn good.