53

The Procrastinators
active now

"good morning South Korea, it's your host Wendy in Today is Wendy, and we're here right now with our very special guests, The Procrastinators!" a small applaud was generated with Wendy's board of sound effects while the said members of the band started cheering and applauding for themselves.

"glad to have you guys here! I just have to say that I can't believe it started with a song request from a viewer to having you guys guest on my radio show, that's incredible" she compliments the band who starts cheering and bowing to show their respect.

"so, I heard that you guys have just released the teeny weeny album" Wendy started which earned a vocal confirmation from the group, all excited to be the first guests in this beloved radio show.

"yes, we've worked so hard on it for so long already, and the support that we had while writing the album is immense which is why we're grateful to have the hardwork pay off" Yeji spoke on behalf of the group, looking with pure sincerity with each and every one of them who participated in the creation of the album.

"I've already heard the songs, and I'm telling you, it's a win already" Wendy shared compliments with the group before they chuckled, she slowly transitioned to the Q&A segment which the group has been highly anticipating.

"so, since you guys are a growing sensation, there's a lot to know about you. Which leads us to my twitter box segment where viewers and fans alike have submitted their questions for you to answer" the group applauded as Wendy skimmed through the questions that the producer had picked out for today.

"first question, are you ready for this?" she looked over at the younger group who shared a look before starting a bizarre chant.

"zimzalabim!"

"omo, you guys really watch my broadcasts" Wendy burst out laughing as the group mirrored her actions, high-fiving each other for a job well done.

"yes, we're big fans"

"aww. Anyway, the first question is about what piques everyone's curiosity whenever they hear about you: your band name and its origins" Wendy raised her eyebrows up and down with a teasing look on her face, the infamous greasy Son Seungwan look.

The group starts laughing at the delivery of the question, and at the question itself. Because their band name is literally their pride and joy aside from their songs.

"leader-nim" the group passes the privilege of telling their origin story to the leader who bows her head in embarrassment, it hasn't even started yet they're already unleashing chaotic energy.

"ok, pls enlighten us with the origin of your band name... Heejin-shi" everyone starts laughing at the sudden shift, the band even mocking Heejin as they pointed at her.

It's like they were made to have no shame at all.

"so, when the band got together and wanted to make music, the first order of business was recognition. And we wanted to have a name that would make you remember us, the one that stands out, and the one that everyone can relate to" the dramatization caused chuckles to emerge from the studio as Heejin explains it all.

When in all honesty, they just gathered around, and wanted to make a band name that's so hilarious, it won't go away.

And then, The Procrastinators has been made.

"we're just high school students, and if there's one thing that everyone can relate to is that we've all procrastinated once. Since we thought it would be funny to make a name that called out everyone's bad habits, we did it. Hence, The Procrastinators" everyone applauded her explanation, earning a nudge from Aeri who whispered a few words to her, leading to a small smack down.