35

Yoo Jimin
active now

Upon entering the student council office, the officers immediately became mute, stopping their actions and watching her intently which makes her suspicious.

It didn't take long for her to start to feel uncomfortable as Felix even pulled out a chair for her, as if they've been anticipating her arrival.

It's so strange.

"ok, what's up?" Jimin was dreading the possible topics that they may raise because of this, and the one she feared the most is this conversation being about Minjeong and why they're suddenly distant.

Because Jimin couldn't give a specific and comprehensible response.

"Minjeong got suspended today, bathroom duty" Somi decided to break the ice and speak for the rest of the group, this surprises Jimin but she didn't know what to say.

She has a lot of questions running in her head because for the whole duration of her studying in the same school as Minjeong, not once has she ever committed an offense that lands her in suspension.

Minjeong is troublesome and has less than average grades, but she doesn't go to that extent.

"she got in a fight with Yeji, we don't know much about why but there's some rumors going around" as if knowing what she wanted to say, Yuna decided to elaborate about this occurring issue. Jimin is worried, could this be because of her suddenly avoiding Minjeong? Could this just be the pent up frustration of work and school?

She wants to know, she wants to speak up but nothing is said.

"I believe you're only hearing this now so I don't think you have any involvement" Jisu concludes, sighing afterwards. Students getting suspended is a heavy blow on the student council as they're the biggest influence within the students, and they're the leaders.

Jisu is under scrutiny for this and it isn't good that the person who's suspended is involved with them.

"w-why is Minjeong the only one suspended?" Jimin spoke up in a soft voice, either in shock or guilt.

"...we don't know. The counsellor was the one that decided regarding the matters and we're yet to talk to Yeji or Minjeong" Yuna answers as none of the officers had the guts to speak up.

"where's-" Jimin was cut off by a knock on the door, Chan was quick to get to the door and open it, revealing a very crestfallen-looking Kim Minju.

Chan immediately turned to Jimin with furrowed eyebrows expressing his concern, and the latter knew what Minju is requesting.

So she stands up and walks out of the door, closing it behind her.

⬥⬥⬥

Kim Minjeong
active now

"ow! That hurts..." Minjeong winces in pain, retracting her face from Jihan's ministrations.

"why'd you get in a fight anyway? And why'd you get in a fight with my bias wrecker?" Jihan sighs as she sat next to Minjeong, inspecting the bruise on her cheek and the cut on her eyebrow, suspecting that Yeji is one hell of a boxer.