28

Uchinaga Aeri
active now

"w-well... There's this sushi restaurant that Minjeong and I often went to-" Aeri tried to offer to the girl briskly walking next to her, tapping aggressively on her tablet, Aeri hadn't put her focus on where they were going since she's flooded with the extreme desire of asking this short girl out on a date to get her to chill for one second.

Which she should've done as she collided face first with an opening door, hitting her eyebrow which hurt like a bitch, causing her to yelp and clutch her eye, silently thanking and cursing God as she's simultaneously hit and also saved from being blinded.

"oh, my God!" Yizhuo rushed to her, kneeling while trying to pry Aeri's hands off her eye as she wants to inspect the injury. But a single notification from her tablet causes her to lose focus and drop Aeri's face just to grab her tablet.

"ow! Fuck! My jaw! My eye!" Aeri curses out in pain all while Yizhuo is telling her to shut up, still scrolling through her tablet.

But luckily, Ryujin arrives, seemingly running away from someone. Aeri reached a hand out for Ryujin to notice her and help, which she gladly did, but this only caused her to use her limbs more since Ryujin is holding her hand while running as fast as she can.

"what... Are... We... Doing!?" Aeri pants, trying to get her message through as Ryujin pulls her and maneuvers around people to avoid obstruction.

"you know Jiwoo? She's crazy! She wants to kiss me!"

"damn flirt!"

"I didn't know she's just like you who kisses everyone!"

"I only accidentally kissed the teacher because of your dumb ass!"

"you liked it though!"

"shut up!"

Once they got to the basement where the detention room is, they run past the door and into their little hangout room with heavy breaths and a pained portion of their faces.

Ryujin with her cheek and Aeri with her eyebrow bone.

"I was about to ask Yizhuo out, you fucker" Aeri cursed as furrowing her eyebrows meant more pain on it.

"you were waving your hand like you're asking for help" Minjeong enters the scene, backpack strap on one shoulder, necktie loosened while her hands are busy with the yogurt that she opened.

"what's up?" she greeted.

"skipping classes too?" the two watched her closely as they're not used to a cooler tone from Minjeong since she's the center clown of their group of clowns.

"what's with you?"

"I've been hanging out with Minju and Jimin has been weird. I have classes with Minju so I skipped it because I'm afraid that the two are very weird with each other" Minjeong answered monotonously, sitting on her chair and swiveling right to her table.

"pft. Weird? Karina is jealous"

"jealous? She doesn't like me like that"

"what a joke!"

⬥⬥⬥