14. Jumper

Spencer's POV

My phone startled me awake. I felt around blindly for my phone on the bedside table.

"Hello," I groaned.

"Reid." Why did it sound like Emily was shouting so early in the morning?

"Yes."

"We have a case. I know it's supposed to be your day off, but can you come in?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I replied half awake. "I'll be in as soon as I can." I ended the call, relaxing my arms. They felt so heavy.

Looking to the side I notice my bed is empty. Did I imagine Y/N staying with me?

I pulled back the covers and swung my legs out of the bed, landing my feet on the cold wood floor.

I scrounged around the room picking up my joggers and slipping them on before I trudged out of my bedroom.

I was greeted by the image of Y/N. She sat cross legged at my kitchen table, my FBI sweatshirt tugged down just enough to reach the top of her thighs. She pushed her glass up the bridge of her nose and tightened her ponytail, as she slouched over her laptop.

"Morning," she beamed at me when she spotted me. "I made coffee." She pointed over her shoulder at the coffee pot and went back to rapidly tapping away at her keyboard

I nodded in acknowledgement and circles behind her towards the kitchen, brushing my hand over her back as I did. "Why do you make that jumper looks so good?"

"Stop," she blushed. She firmly closer her laptop and stop up from the table, holding down the hem of the jumper to not expose herself. "I should get going."

"I have to go into too." I took a sip of my hot coffee.

"I'll drop you," she offered.

"You don't have to do that."

"It's fine. I don't mind. It's not much out of the way and I know you don't really like driving in." She slotted her laptop in her bag. "You want to shower first?" She stood up from the position she had crouched down in to put her bag on the ground. My eyes lustfully fixed to the rising hem of the jumper.

She was going to make leaving so difficult.

"We won't both have time," I cleared my throat, dragging my burning eyes away from her.

"Huh?" She looked down at her watch. "Really? How quick do you have to be? More importantly how long are you planning on taking?"

I walked over to her and cradled the back of her neck. "It will be much quicker if we just shower together," I grinned cheekily.

"You always say that. But somehow it takes just as long." But regardless she took my hand as allowed me to lead her into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, letting the water run hot and steamy. I stood back as Y/N tugged the jumper over head revealing her undressed body. To my surprise she doesn't immediately step under the water, instead undressing me. She takes my hand and we both step inside the shower together, water cascading off our skin.

My eyes lingered on Y/N's body. She playfully pushed my cheek away with her palm.

I laughed but snapped my hand back to its original position. I lowered down to her so our noses were touching, little droplets spilling off the edge. My hands roamed over her body.

"You are going to be late," she weakly proposed.

"I know. But I get to decide, remember," I whispered into her ear.

Unknowingly, my hand landed on her shoulder.

To my absolute astonishment and marvel, Y/N sunk down to her knees.

"That's not what I meant."

She looked up at me. "I know." She took my length. My hand landed on the back of her head she rhythmically bobbed up and down.

I lifted her up off the floor. "I'm definitely going to be late," I sniggered.