°•♡𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 males were walking for a couple of minutes already and unlike before, when the older was walking behind, the two were now side by side. that made possible for soobin to get a closer look on the dark haired.

yeonjun had black hair that was parted on the middle, a couple of strands falling on his eyes, and soobin couldn't see the rest of his face because of the black mask, but he was sure the male was around his age. he was using black cargo pants and a black t-shirt that allowed soobin to see his muscles, on his back he carried a pair of what the brown haired though to be swords and on his hips rested two pistols, one on each side. beyond that, he had some ear piercings and small earrings, gloves that didn't cover his fingers and black military boots.

when soobin was checking the male he couldn't help but see the multiple scars along his arms, they were everywhere on the skin and didn't seem to be made by the boy himself. he wanted to know how yeonjun got that many scars but figured that if the other didn't even tell his name the first time soobin asked, he definitely wasn't going to tell what happened.

yeonjun didn't need to look to the side to know the brown haired was analyzing him, he could feel the others eyes on him, specially on his arms, which he gladly ignored. he too didn't need to check the boy out because he already had done it when they met, minutes before. soobin was wearing some dark beige pants and a white t-shirt, a backpack on his shoulders and all stars on his feet.

they were on a residential area, some simple houses along the street and not many infected, that is, until they turned left and a group of three runners and two eaters came into yeonjun's view.

"get down." yeonjun pulled the other to hide behind a car and put a finger on his own lips before pointing it to the infected, signalling soobin to keep quiet and look.

"shit, let's go back a block and go around them through the other street." the taller male whispered but receive a head shake in return, meaning a "no."

"let's take them down."

"are you insane?!"

"look, we can't just leave them here, if you don't want to go just stay here, i will kill them alone."

"yeonjun, with all due respect i don't think you're batman or something."

"god, just shut up."

the black haired then started approaching the creatures, still walking down and slowly. he didn't make a single sound when getting behind a runner and sticking a knife on it's skull, grabbing the body and silently laying it on the floor. not even one of the others infected saw or heard him and so he did the same with another runner, both of them being more hidden from the others. there was still two eaters and a runner left.

soobin was seeing everything in awe, the other male seemed to know exactly what he was doing, killing the easiest ones first before going to the riskiest, all that while being completely calm.

yeonjun was already killing the last runner when soobin accidentally kicked a piece of glass from the broken car window, the two eaters immediately hearing and going in his direction. the black haired was fast to drop the runner's body and straighten his back, not taking a minute to grab two of his knifes and throw them precisely on the creatures heads.

"you better not do something stupid like that ever again." still looking calm, the older walked to the first body and got his knife back before doing the same with the second one, that was right in front of a startled soobin.

"get up, we have to go." yeonjun pulled the other up and started walking in the direction they were going before seeing the infected. soobin still a little in shock.

"i- i didn't see the glass."

"i know, so from now on you better watch where the fuck you're stepping. that's the second time i save your ass today."

"yeah, thanks." the taller said quietly while staring at the back of the others head.

"didn't know you could say thanks, bunny."

"stop calling me that."

"no." soobin didn't say anything and just kept walking, yeonjun had saved him two times already and he was grateful for it, not wanting to start an argument. the silence accompanied them through the rest of the way, just being broken when soobin stopped in front of a light blue house.

"we're here." he pointed the house with his head before going up the stairs.

"be careful to not touch the string on the last step, it's a trap."

yeonjun just hummed in return and avoided the said trap, following soobin close behind. the said boy knocked on the door in a specific way that the dark haired guessed to be a signal, notifying it was soobin the one standing outside.

just as the taller boy opened the door, yeonjun draw one of his katanas and put it on soobin's neck, while holding him close.

"wha- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" getting close to the male's ear, yeonjun whispered.

"quiet, bunny. we don't want you getting hurt, right?

inside the house were the three other boys, scared of what the psycho holding their friend was going to do. kai was with teary eyes and being hold by beomgyu who seemed to be angry and scared at the same time. taehyun was calm, just waiting for what yeonjun was going to do.

beomgyu looked at his boyfriend before looking at the man holding his brother, seeing blood on soobin's clothes.

"he has a fucking katana, tae. what are we going to do?" the whisper was supposed to be heard only by taehyun but yeonjun still managed to listen, smirking behind his mask.

taehyun just stared at beomgyu, leaving him without an answer, and turned his attention to the black haired.

"what do you want?"

°•°•♡•°•°