°•♡𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 sight of soobin's pink cheeks, wide eyes and mouth slightly open made the black haired smirk. he obviously knew the reason behind the other's surprise and was content with it.

"yes?" yeonjun raised an eyebrow and walked a couple of steps closer to the other male, waiting for an answer.

"i- we- i-it's our time to guard." soobin gulped and looked away. he cursed himself for stuttering and just making the situation even worst for him.

the smirk on the older's face grew and he got closer, wanting to stand right in front of the taller, who stepped back until he felt the wall behind him. soobin was always attractive, but seeing him losing his composure and blushing was something yeonjun discovered to really like.

"why are you blushing, bunny? is there something wrong?"

the intense gaze made soobin feel small and defenseless, which, added to how the other pointed out the way he was flustered, caused soobin's blush to deepen. he felt like yeonjun could eat him at any moment and he wouldn't be able to protest.

"i- n-nothing, let's go okay?"

"are you sure?" yeonjun got even closer, face centimetres away from the other, and put both of his hands on the wall beside the male's head, all that while looking at soobin's eyes. gaze that he soon directed to the taller's lips.

the brown haired couldn't form an answer, so he kept quiet and just stared back at the other's face and plump lips. when yeonjun realized he wouldn't get a reply, he smirked again, leaning slightly forward before stepping back.

"let's go, bunny." yeonjun went to the table, grabbed his weapons, put his mask on and left the room. soobin felt like he could finally breathe without the other's intense aura close to him, so he took a deep breath, letting himself calm down, and followed the black haired downstairs.

the older didn't talk to him a single time after they left the room, just kept quiet and attentive to any noises from outside. on the other hand, during all the two hours, the brown haired couldn't look at yeonjun without remembering the previous events, still not having processed what happened.

when beomgyu appeared on the stairs with and unreadable face and saying their time was over, soobin just went to his room as fast as he could, avoiding any contact with the black haired. he didn't even stop to ask if his brother was okay, deciding to just talk about the way he had a weird expression, on the next day.

beomgyu didn't pay attention to the tense atmosphere present in the room when he stepped inside, he had too much to think about already. that being because before, when taehyun came back from his round, the long haired finally asked about what he wanted to know. the three kills.

he didn't know what to think after the conversation. beomgyu definitely wasn't mad at his boyfriend though, he just needed time to digest everything he was told. even because, before the talk, it was something he didn't know taehyun had gone through and not only that, but he also couldn't know how taehyun felt since he never had to do what the male did.

either way, beomgyu was sure that, at least for now, he would be the only one to know about the three people. kai was one that the couple knew wouldn't take the news well, and they couldn't possibly risk having a fight when yeonjun just started to stay with them.

the morning came slowly, without any sign of spiders or other dangerous infected. kai was awake earlier than the others to guard his respective hours and used that time to arrange some protein bars and crackers, leaving them on the coffee table so the others could eat when awake.

the first to enter the living room was yeonjun, who just sent a glare in the blonde's direction, but received a "good morning" in return. kai just told him to eat the things that were on the table and then kept reading the book he found during the night, the masked man sitting on a chair and eating quietly.

it didn't take too much time for soobin to appear, saying "good morning" to both and siting next to kai on the sofa, still avoiding the dark haired.

"i will go somewhere later." yeonjun had to say for soobin to look at him, kai doing the same.

"why?" the two youngest in the room looked at each other, before the brown haired asked.

"i don't know if you realized but i don't have my stuff with me and no one would be able to survive only carrying weapons around."

"but why are you without it?" kai closed his book and directed his full attention to yeonjun but before the male could answer him, taehyun and beomgyu entered holding hands.

"what are you talking about?" the long haired grabbed a cracker and a protein bar and sat on the sofa, pulling his boyfriend to sit beside him and giving him the protein based food.

"i need to go somewhere and your brother is going with me."

"what do you mean, i'm going with you?" soobin panicked, he was planning to avoid being alone with the other as much as he could and going with him wherever it was wasn't even near what he wanted.

"i just doubt you're going to let me go alone. your brother is always carrying medicine stuff around so i assumed he is some kind of doctor or nurse and it doesn't make sense to take him away from here, not to mention he obviously hates me. taehyun is the only one besides me who can use a gun so he has to stay in case something happens and based on the way you all treat kai, he's not the best out there." yeonjun shrugged.

"makes sense to me." taehyun nodded, using his left hand to brush his boyfriend's thigh, who was staring at the black haired with a freaked out look.

"yeah, it actually does. we'll go in a bit, okay?" soobin sighed and said, receiving an "okay" in return. he didn't have much choice when the best option he had, was the one he was avoiding.

"isn't anyone going to talk about how that was creepy, becau-" before beomgyu could finish, yeonjun shushed him and looked at the front door.

"i'm still fucking tal-" the masked male got up fast from his chair and covered the other's mouth, cutting him off again. before beomgyu could protest, yeonjun whispered loud enough so everyone could hear.

"there's someone outside the house."

°•°•♡•°•°