°•♡𝟔𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mention of suicidal thoughts•°

°•𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 • unprotected sex•°

°•𝖆/𝖓 • not a heavy smut bcuz this aint yeonbin lol jk (kinda?) but this is vanilla, so no kinky shit for u all, sorry•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 kissed the long haired's lips softly while caressing his face, it was so gentle that beomgyu wanted to cry, the younger cherished him like the most precious thing in the world. the long haired could see it through his eyes, shining like he held the most beautiful thing, one that couldn't be compared with anything that existed, something beyond any color, sound, beauty or preciousness.

taehyun looked at him like he was the universe itself, with all galaxies, stars, planets and nebulae hidden between his soul.

the shorter pecked beomgyu's lips and smiled softly, giving another peck before starting to trail a way to his neck, all kisses were soft, and felt like a million whispered 'i love yous'. the older caressed taehyun's hair gently, lolling his head to the side to give more space to the younger. taehyun then sneaked his hands under beomgyu's shirt, pulling the piece of clothing off the male and kissing his chest after, his hands tracing the taller's skin slowly.

taehyun licked the long haired's nipples, circling his tongue and kissing the right one, before doing the same with the left nipple, hearing the male whimper and pull his hair. the younger then went down tracing beomgyu's stomach and stopping on the hem of his pants, kissing his v line softly before taking off his pants and underwear.

the shorter licked beomgyu's tights, caressing them with his hands while looking the male, who had red cheeks and half lidded eyes. taehyun then put the other's member in his mouth, receiving a moan in return, he hollowed his cheeks, bobbing his head up and down while circling his tongue, making the long haired arch his back and hold the other's hair while covering his face with an arm. the shorter kept sliding his mouth up and down, gently running his hands through the male's thighs while doing it.

beomgyu bit his lips, trying to not thrust his hips foward and make the other mad. he moaned loudly when the younger sucked him hard, arching his back with the feeling and biting his forearm, he wasn't trying to let the whole house know what was happening. either way, the long haired didn't seem to be able to have that much control, and let out another loud moan, this time not covering his mouth.

taehyun didn't mind, not like he usually did. he always thought about the other people and how uncomfortable would be to hear them, but in that moment he didn't care. it was much more than just fucking, he wanted the older to feel how much he was loved, and stopping him from moaning didn't seem close to it.

the shorter used his hand where his mouth couldn't reach, sucking his boyfriend's dick while the male squirmed under him. beomgyu arched his back, moaning, and came inside taehyun's mouth, who immediately swallowed it. the shorter then went up and kissed the other, before getting up, grabbing lube from his bag, and coming back after.

taehyun took his clothes off and stood in front of the older, who raised his torso and gently put his hands on the younger's waist while breathing a little heavier than normal. the long haired kissed the other's abs, pecking his bellybutton piercing softly while with his eyes closed, them he rested his forehead on the male's stomach, enjoying the feeling. he was almost scared of opening his eyes and discovering it wasn't real, but the soft caress on his hair warned him it was all real, taehyun was there, loving him, touching him and making him feel safe.