°•♡𝟖𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mention of panic attacks•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 furrowed his brows when yeonjun started to throw the trashcan outside the clinic on the floor. it didn't make sense, they needed to leave, but there the black haired was, messing with the trash instead.

"what are you doing? we need to go." the shortest asked, giving a look to soobin after.

"you don't think i made a fucking escape plan and didn't include weapons on it, right? stop being stupid, i hid guns in some places so we could get easily, one of those places is here." the oldest tsked, annoyed by the question, and grabbed three pistols and some ammunition from under the three trashcans. he gave kai, beomgyu and soobin the guns, since they were the only ones without weapons, and turned around, starting to walk.

the back of the clinic was closed by a fence, so they didn't need to worry about infected yet. yeonjun held soobin's hand and started to walk, stopping when they were in the end of the fence, where he grabbed two of the wooden boards and raised them, opening a space where they could go through.

"come on, i don't have all day." soobin was going first but the black haired held him back, he couldn't guarantee the other side was clean and so, risking the taller getting hurt wasn't an option. instead, kai went first with mang, then beomgyu, taehyun, soobin and yeonjun lastly. they were in the back of another house now, which was surrounded by fences too, so none creature attacked them.

the oldest guided the others around the house, stopping on the front part and looking around, he need to be sure the route they were using was not full of infected. turns out, it was, so yeonjun needed to change to another path, fortunately, his paranoia made him plan multiple ways of getting out.

"we were going through the side of the administration building, but there's too many infected there, so we'll just use another route. either way, just follow me and try to not fuck things up." the male looked back to the others before averting his eyes to the front again, thinking of which way he would use. "okay, let's go."

the five left the house, turning to the right and killing some creatures in the way, they needed to do things fast so runners wouldn't see them and start going in their direction. when they were at the end of the street, yeonjun bent down, taking the manhole cover.

"kai, you first." the said male hesitated a little but did as said, jumping inside the sewers. "it's clear down there?"

"yeah."

"okay, bunny you're next." while the taller went inside, yeonjun killed some creatures that came close to them, sliding his katanas through their heads and painting the pavement with blood. the oldest was, again, the last one to go inside, closing the cover after and turning to the others.

"we just need to go straight, this sewer has an exit in the woods." he said and went to the side, picking a small bag and taking some flashlights from it. "here." yeonjun gave beomgyu and kai one, staying with the last one for himself.

kai was almost creeped out, the black haired had planned everything so detailed, it was another level of paranoia and he found it scary, how could yeonjun even live when being that paranoiac? he wasn't sure if he would be able to take it if the was in the older's place, it seemed way to exhaustive and consuming.

beomgyu held the flashlight with one hand and taehyun's hand with the other, he was worried the shorter would start feeling tired or some pain because of his arm, they weren't even supposed to move when the male had such an awful injury, it was way too dangerous. with kai too, the male had his whole arm burnt, he shouldn't be walking around and doing too much effort, but beomgyu knew they didn't have a choice, so he just hoped the two youngest could take getting to wherever yeonjun was bringing them.

the five and mang kept going through the sewers, leaving only when the exit yeonjun mentioned came into view, it was an easy path, one that didn't involved killing too many creatures or being in too much danger.

"jun, what about the guns? we need to get them." taehyun said quite slowly, he was feeling way too tired already and it was clear it was a consequence of his wound, there wasn't much he could do about it though.

"don't worry, i already moved it to the place we're staying. it was quite obvious if something happen someone would get hurt and we wouldn't have too much time to waste, so i just left everything ready." soobin furrowed his brows, he couldn't put into words how worried he was. it wasn't fine being that much paranoiac, he was afraid yeonjun would have another one of his panic attacks. the tallest squeezed the older's hand, trying to comfort him in some way, but the male didn't even look at him and soobin didn't know what to think about it.

they had to walk for a while, but nothing more than an hour, until a small and old cottage came into view. the place had metal fences around it and some traps, to which yeonjun warned them to be careful with.

"wait, how did no one find this place? it's like a gold mine these days." taehyun looked at the back of yeonjun head, who turned around and gave him a look.

"people found it."

"what does that mean? is anyone inside?" kai furrowed his brows, not understanding what that meant.

"of course not, i kept them away." soobin stopped on his tracks and turned to the older.

"you didn't kill them, right?" soobin didn't like the idea of killing innocent people that were just trying to survive, the bad ones he could understand, it was kill or get killed, but it was different when the person didn't, or intended to, do any harm.

"no, bunny. i told them it was my place and asked them to leave, some put up a fight though, so i had to defend myself. don't worry too much, i don't go killing anyone i see." it was a lie, he killed everyone without even saying a word to them, but soobin didn't need to know that. yeonjun wasn't about to let the taller know he had killed innocent people just as much as dangerous ones.

"okay, then." the younger smiled softly to the black haired and yeonjun hated himself for lying, and being a monster. but lying was the only way of keeping soobin beside him, because yeonjun knew the taller would change how he saw him if he knew everything the black haired already did. it was selfish, but he didn't care, he couldn't lose soobin.

°•°•♡•°•°