°•♡𝟕𝟕♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, violence, gore, mental illness•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 swung one of his katanas, sliding the blade through charlie's neck and painting san's face with blood. the black haired licked his lips, it was more satisfying than he thought it would be.

"holy shit!" the stabbed male said, trying to clean his own face but failing from how much blood it was, he looked to the side, seeing charlie's head on the floor, and a second later their body falling on it too. san widened his eyes, shocked. "you fucking cut their head off!"

"glad to know you're not blind, san. do you need to make more obvious statements or are you done?" yeonjun slid the bloodied blade on his pants, cleaning it and making the metal shine against the sunset. "now you." the taller tsked, stepping over charlie's limp body. "you annoyed me a lot, tried to kill me and helped charlie try to hurt bunny. i'll take my time with you, san."

the older slid backwards on the floor, hissing a little from the pain of his abdomen wound that yeonjun himself had caused days before. he would definitely die, there was nothing he could do about it and san knew that, which didn't mean he would go easily and give up on his pride.

yeonjun stopped, looking at san from above, and raised his arm, stabbing the male's hand that was flat on the floor with his katana, pulling it out after and seeing san biting hard his own lips to not scream, he wasn't going to give the taller the satisfaction of his pain.

"oh, san." the black haired covered his mouth with the back of his hand in amusement. "you have so much pride you can't even let yourself scream, how pitiful." yeonjun smirked, turning his head to the side, before his face got serious and he got down, resting his elbows on his knees.

"if there's one thing i learned is that keeping your pride won't change shit, keeping yourself from screaming and letting the others hear." the male grabbed san's face between his fingers, pulling him closer. "the thing is that you are still screaming here." yeonjun touched his own temple, smirking after.

"you're screaming in pain, calling for help, asking for them to stop." the taller got even closer, leaning on san's ear. "begging to die instead of being there, and you'll keep on hearing it, all the time, every day, your own mind killing you from inside out. and i got to say san, pride doesn't change that at all." yeonjun let go of the other's face harshly, pushing it to the side and tilting his head. "keep the act though, it makes easier for me since no one will hear you."

"you're a fucking psychopath." san held his injured hand close, breathing heavily from the pain. the floor was covered in blood that now was his too, and not only charlie's, and he knew, yeonjun was a complete freak.

"i might be." the black haired smirked again. "especially when i want to see your dead body in front of me so much." he chuckled creepily, looking at san. "is that psychotic enough for you san? i can give you more if you want."

"you fucking freak."

"say more, please, i might get actually angry and decide to traumatize you instead of just killing you. i bet it would be fun so see my face every night in your nightmares." yeonjun got up, tsking. "lucky for you, my bunny is in the house and i don't want to scare him."

the black haired kicked san on the face, making the male fall to the side, spitting blood. yeonjun kicked him again, right where the old stabbing wound was, making san cough and hug himself.