°•♡𝟗𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mention of panic attack, violence•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 had woken up a couple of minutes before, but he stayed in bed while looking at the ceiling. it wasn't good to feel how he was feeling, completely hopeless. the blonde always had so much hope, he always tried to think positively didn't matter what, but it was hard to do so after all that happened.

it was like hope was forcefully taken away from him.

the male scrunched his nose softly, feeling his arm stinging, it was more uncomfortable than painful since he was always almost doped by pain killers. either way, it was bothersome, just as much as it was bothersome to him how the others felt, everyone seemed to be only a couple of scraps of what they once were.

kai got up, sighing. he wished things were different, that everyone could be okay and happy, but he knew it was a baseless wish, impossible even. it was quite funny, how before he tried so hard to not kill the infected, but now he almost dreamed of all of them being killed. seemed like he was just some scraps too.

the blonde opened the door, looking around the hallway to see if one of the others were awake. the house was quiet, so he assumed no one was, but was proved wrong when yeonjun left his room, with his usual expressionless face. the black haired looked more tired than normal though, and kai wondered if something had happened.

"good morning." the youngest said calmly, receiving only a nod as reply.

"beomgyu is the one on watch, right?" yeonjun asked while standing in front of the stairs, his back turned to the taller. before kai could answer though, the black haired turned around, giving the younger a warning look. the blonde kept quiet, hearing the reason of yeonjun's look.

there were voices downstairs.

"go stay with taehyun in his room, don't go downstairs, we don't need you two getting more hurt. i will tell bunny what's happening and then go after beomgyu." kai nodded, even if he wanted to help, he knew yeonjun was right. "where's mang?"

"with tae, i think."

"okay, go." the black haired gave the taller a last look before going inside his room, where soobin was sleeping.

yeonjun got closer, gently shaking the male while calling his name, who opened his eyes and stared at the older confusedly.

"what happened?" the brown haired blinked a couple of times, trying to get used to the light.

"the group that fucked up the community is probably here, hide under the bed and wait for me to come get you, okay? we can't fight them with both taehyun and kai hurt, so i will go get beomgyu and then we're leaving." the male lightly pulled soobin off the bed, who immediately did as told and got on his knees to get under the bed.

"okay, be careful."

yeonjun nodded, pecking the younger's lips and leaving the room after. he got down, being careful to not make any noise while walking through the hallway, going down the stairs after. the male hid behind a wall, using the reflection of an old picture on the wall to see the people inside the house. he could see four, but he knew there was probably more out of his sight or outside.

the black haired stayed there and waited until one of the people got closer to him, turning to go to the second floor. the male grabbed them from behind and put one of his hands on their mouth, before using his other to turn their body, doing the same with their head, but in opposite directions. with a noise, yeonjun broke their neck and dragged the body to the second floor, hiding it in the bathroom, and going back to his position.

yeonjun looked through the picture again, one of the people, a woman, was closer to him while the other two were farther away. the male took a deep breath, rolling his shoulders lightly, and stepped out of his hiding spot, he pulled his katana, slicing the woman's throat using his left arm, while with the right one he picked two of his throwing knives and hit the other two people in the head. he didn't have much time until more people showed up, so he just threw the bodies in the small storage room and went to find beomgyu.

the long haired wasn't hard to find, the older saw him almost as soon as he entered the kitchen, hidden under the counter. beomgyu was slightly shaking, probably scared those people were something closer to what the cannibals were. yeonjun helped him out gently, not wanting to make things worse and cause a panic attack on the other.

"the others are upstairs, we need to get them and leave." the oldest whispered, softly patting the younger's head and receiving a nod in reply. it wasn't a secret anymore that the black haired cared about beomgyu, and the current situation didn't let much space in his mind to direct the paranoia towards the people he stayed months with, instead of the ones attacking them.

the two silently rushed to the second floor, with the luck of only finding a single person in their way, who yeonjun killed easily. the black haired opened taehyun's door first, knowing the long haired needed to see him to get reassured the shorter was fine. beomgyu ran to his boyfriend as soon as he saw him, burying his face on the younger's neck.

"taehyun, kai, we need to go. just grab your guns and bags, we don't have time to anything else. i will get bunny and come back here." the older said and left, not leaving time for an answer, he was way to worried about soobin being all alone in their room.

yeonjun opened his room's door, getting on his knees and looking under the bed, fortunately finding soobin there. he held his hand out while signaling the taller to keep quiet with a finger on his own lips. when the brown haired was out, the older turned to grab the bag with guns, which he always kept close to him for if situations like that happened.

soobin got his backpack and waited for the other, who finished what he was doing and intertwined their hands, ready to leave the room, that was, until the door was opened by someone else. yeonjun pulled the taller to the wall beside the door just in time, waiting for the person to step inside and stabbing them in the neck when it happened. he held their body, so it wouldn't fall on the ground and make a loud sound, and carefully laid it on it instead.

the black haired held soobin and got out of the room, hearing another person already going up the stairs. yeonjun cursed silently and opened beomgyu's door, locking it behind him, if he wanted to avoid fighting they would have to leave in another way. the oldest turned to them, walking through the room and stopping in front of the window.

"we'll need to jump."

°•°•♡•°•°