°•♡𝟓𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 stared at a sleeping soobin in his arms before sighing. he gently caressed the male's hair, the three little words the younger said not leaving his mind. he didn't love soobin, and so, he didn't say them back, only replying with 'i know, bunny' and kissing the male's forehead. it was the best he could offer.

the black haired ran his fingers softly through the taller's features, hearing a knock on the door not long after, which made him get up and open the door.

"leave." yeonjun said staring at beomgyu. the last person he wanted to see was the male in front of him.

"i want to talk with bin." the long haired whispered, looking at the floor.

"too bad, he doesn't want to talk."

"i just want to apologize." beomgyu's voice was barely listenable and he teared up, ashamed of what he had done.

"he needs time, so try giving it to someone for the first time in your fucking life. things aren't always when you want them to be." yeonjun tsked. before, he didn't care much about beomgyu, being quite indifferent about him, but after seeing how soobin cried, he started to not like the long haired much.

"i know, but can you ask him if he wants to talk right now or not?" the younger furrowed his brows, he honestly regretted so much what he did. beomgyu was able to realize what he did after calming down and talking with taehyun. he treated his brother like trash, and he hated himself for it.

"you don't even know your brother." yeonjun scoffed, annoyed. "if i ask him, he will say he wants to talk, but he doesn't. he would just do it for you, like he's been doing all this time, but your egocentric ass can't see."

the black haired took a step foward, looking at beomgyu coldly.

"you're not the only one who was suffering, nor the only one trying your best. fuck, i've know you all for not even a year and i can see how much bunny puts you and your feelings above his own." the older pressed his tongue on the inner side of his cheek, each second more annoyed. "so think about him for the first time and give him fucking time to proceed that his own brother said he didn't want a brother like him."

yeonjun just spat the words harshly and closed the door, shoving beomgyu to the side and going down the stairs after, he had way more important things to do than dealing with the long haired. the oldest found taehyun sat on a chair while patting the dog while kai ate a protein bar, the shortest raised his head, seeing yeonjun.

"i need to talk with you, let's go outside." the oldest hummed and left the house, waiting for the shortest, who saw how yeonjun looked annoyed. "what happened? you're annoyed." he sat on the small stairs in front of the house, looking at the taller.

"your bitch of a boyfriend." he tsked. "he thinks the world circles around him, saying all that shit to my bunny and wanting to apologize the next day like what he said wasn't much."

normally, yeonjun wouldn't care, he would actually roll his eyes, finding the whole situation quite dramatic and unnecessary, but it all changed when it was soobin the one involved in it.

"don't get him wrong, jun. he just doesn't want soobin to think he meant what he said, and for that they need to talk." taehyun sighed. "he really does need to wait for when bin is comfortable though, otherwise it won't change anything."

"yeah, yeah, i don't give a fuck." taehyun laughed softly, seeing how the black haired was acting.

"so i was away for two months and now you're calling bin your bunny, that's interesting. specially when you had said to me you two didn't have anything." the male smirked to the older, who gave him a side glare.

"shut the fuck up before i punch you again." yeonjun rolled his eyes, but not actually annoyed, to which taehyun laughed.

"i missed you, jun." he looked at the said male, realizing he seemed less on edge than months ago, which made him happy.

"don't get all emotional on me." yeonjun tsked and the shortest smiled, nodding after.

"beomgyu told me what happened." the younger said softly, in a more serious tone than before. "thank you for getting them out of there."

"whatever." yeonjun moved in place, uncomfortable with the topic. "i killed them all, so it doesn't matter."

"he didn't tell me what happened with his eye though, so i will just wait until he's able to talk about it." taehyun sighed, remembering how beomgyu started to breathe rapidly and sob when trying to tell him. the taller hummed, not really caring about the long haired.

"what do you want to tell me anyway?" yeonjun stared at the trees, looking for any sign of infected, but not finding any. he was leaned on a wood column while his arms were crossed.

"when i was away, i met hobi. he took me in and helped me in finding you guys, since i was far and didn't know how to get back." taehyun sighed. "he died two weeks ago, because of an infected. one we had never saw, he said it's called shredder and well, shooting didn't work much."

"tell me more about it."

"you're not even surprised?" the younger furrowed his brows.

"come on, there's an infected that looks like a fucking spider. it was just a matter of time for the next disgusting creature to appear." yeonjun shrugged.

"right. either way, it's just a huge and strong infected. i realized that it's slow though, and not very smart, so i think exploding it might work." the shorter looked at the other, who gave him a small smile, not showing his teeth. "god, you're even smiling now."

"i'm just appreciating having a talk with someone smart again." the black haired scoffed. "the infected doesn't really matter though, we'll have to see one up close and try to kill it to discover what works or not." he shrugged, not worried about the matter.

"that's not the only thing i need to tell you." taehyun said, staring at the same trees the black haired was previously looking at.

"what is it then?"

"when hobi was alive he told me a lot of stuff, he was a really informed person. after some time living with him, he said he was just exploring the area and would come back to his home after."

yeonjun hummed, waiting for the younger to finish speaking, from the way he was talking, the black haired could imagine what it was.

"he was from a community, jun." taehyun looked at the other. "and he told me where it is."

°•°•♡•°•°